First sight

January 1

 2020

One normal day Berlin was sitting around in his gaming room. Not playing much attention to his email, or anything that had to do with so socializing. Berlin was never a person really talked to people until he met the love of his life, his one and only true love.

Chapter 1

As usual and I was getting ready for her job as a cosplay character. She was always psyched to get ready to see the little children's faces, she was just happy to have a job. she was used to all the famous YouTubers or even famous people always coming to her job. But there was always this one guy that she always wanted to meet, and that handsome man was Berlin Andre Edmond jr. She hoped every year that maybe one year he'd show up. I guess this year was her lucky year. while she was at work smiling and taking pictures with all the beautiful children and their parents. In the corner of her eyes she noticed a tall figure walking into the door. As she turned and looked she saw the manner for dreams DK himself. All she could do was run off and cry, she was in mentally ready to meet him yet. Even though she was hopelessly in love with him just over screen. All she thought was "How am I going to approach him". She stopped running for a second and decided to face her fears. She walked back and ran right into him. She fainted right into his big strong arms. Berlin didn't know what to do. He wondered " Did I do something wrong". Berlin not knowing what to do tried to wake her up. Berlin couldn't help but not deny how beautiful she was even in his arms.