First date

January 15

Aniya POV

So today I started my dream job as a phycologist. I do cosplay at the comic cons for extra money. I've been looking for a new place to stay I live in Houston, but it's filled with nothing but big houses. I really don't like living in a big house alone I'll even except a roommate. At my other job I had finally got berlins number literally a dream come true.

Berlin POV

I finally got her name and number.

Surprisingly we've been talking since I got her number, I haven't been this excited to talk to a person unless it's the boy's. She is just really understanding of how I feel with all my problems. She even told me about her dream job and quit frankly it fits her. She's not like every other phycologist I've come in contact with she doesn't try and make you feel bad, or even try to pry anything out of you she just sits and listen till you feel better. Im really glad that she ran (basically fell right in my arms), I decided to ask her on a little friendly brunch when she is on brake.

Aniya and Berlin went on their brunch date. They both talked about their future. Aniya explained how she was looking for a roommate or even a apartment, Berlin gave her some pointers on where she could try. Aniya didn't compressor her love for him, but she knew that one day she would have to tell him one day. Berlin went home Happy that he made a new friend mybe even a quarantine Buddy. Aniya was ecstatic that he even asked her on a brunch date.  She was definitely looking forward to this year of making new friends and getting her dream job.