Chapter 8

I looked around and I was still at Hao's house, and I was in his bedroom, I SLEPT IN HIS BED?! Okay calm down. Atleast I am still in my uniform. Oh I need to call my parents. I called my mom.
"(Y

) where are you?! Are you okay?! Why didn't you come home yesterday?!" my mother shouted.
"Calm down mom. I accidentally fell asleep at Hao's house. I am okay. And sorry, and no nothing happened." I said.
"Oh okay. But I don't want this to happen ever again. Atleast send us a message next time please."
"Okay, okay. Now I will go to school. Bye mom."
"Bye honey."
And I hunged up.
I found my bag next to the bed. What time is it? I looked at the clock it is 8 am. I don't have first period so I only need to be there at 9. Okay but where is Hao? This is his house but i didn't see him. Maybe at the kitchen? I walked to the kitchen. Yes I was right there is Hao. But he isn't wearing a shirt.
"Good morning sleepyhead." said Hao. And turned around so I faced him.
Damn. I didn't know he was this attractive. Those muscles and abs....
"I see you like what you are seeing." he said in a teasing tone.
My face flushed red and I turned away.
"Cute" he chuckled.
"S-shut up!"
"Wanna eat breakfast?" he asked nicely.
I turned to him. I nodded my head.

After breakfast

We had breakfast. He changed into his uniform. And we walked to school together. To be honest it actually felt nice to be with him.