Killuas Dirty Idea

As mito-san leaves the house killuas mind is full of ideas. Killua gets one very dirty idea and says "fuck it". The next second u see killua pushing gon into his room, while killua comes in after him locking the door behind him. Killua pushes Gon against the wall, grabs him by the waist and kisses him passionately. Gon is very confused and hesitates but slowly falling into killuas dreamy arms. Killua grabs Gons arm and puts him on the bed, while Gon squeals likea little puppy, killua is unbotoning his shirt. Gon blushes and screams "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Killua looks at him with a smirk on his face, Gon looks him up and down and notices that killua is unzipping his pants. Gon screams and starts zipping killuas pant back up and killua says " do you know what position you are in right now? " with a big ol' smile. Gon screams *again* and jumps on the bed. Killua says "im feeling kinda lazy mind taking my pants off for me?" gon looks him dead in the eye and says "wtf" killua takes that as a no and takes of his pants himself. Killua throws himself onto Gon and starts kissing Gon slowly. Putting his hands up so that Gon couldnt escape. After a whole hour theres panting coming from the room. Theres Killua and Gon laying next to eachother almost naked sweaty and out of breath. Killua gets up and says "Mito-san might be coming soon lets go shower" gon says "who do you think i am, ofc im not gonna shower with you" a moment later you see Gon and Killua in the shower smooching and kissing. But then suddenly they hear keys jingling and the front door opening and mito-sans voice saying "Boys im home!" they both run out of the bathroom get changed and come down stairs and act like nothing happened.