Of the Uchiha and the Senju

Naruko, Shion, and Naruto had just finished a day full of missions and were heading to the Senju compound. Naruto was planning on practicing the summoning jutsu for frogs that Jiraiya had just started to teach him. Naruko would be working on her own jutsu for bringing back her family members that she had yet to tell anyone about. Shion was going to practice some of her jutsu from the priestess scroll that she wanted to make sure she remembered and could still execute.

Naruko was sitting in her room, smiling, because she was putting the finishing touches on her jutsu that she had been working on when she heard a scream. She looked out the window just in time to see Naruto be pushed off of a cliff.

"NARUTO!" She yelled, as she pushed open her window and jumped out to where Naruto and Jiraiya were training.

Jiraiya stopped his daughter once she got to the edge, which surprisingly, didn't take longer than a few seconds even though they were at least a hundred meters away.

'Guess she has been working on her speed even more.' Jiraiya thought.

"Tou-chan, what are you doing?!" Naruko yelled.

"Stop Naruko, he needs to do this on his own." Jiraiya said.

Meanwhile, Naruto was freaking out over just being pushed off a giant cliff.

'I need to summon a big toad! Otherwise, I'll really die!' Naruto thought. His heart beat faster and faster and suddenly, everything seemed to slow down.

Naruto suddenly found himself inside of a sewer.

"What the heck?" He said. He looked around and felt chakra coming from one corridor. He walked down it and came face to face with a giant cage, two eyes standing out from the darkness.

"Well well well, seems that my little container is in a pickle. Though I must say, I didn't expect your father to be one of them." Kyuubi said.

"What?! You know my father!? Who was he!?" Naruto demanded.

"Well, I don't know who your father is exactly, I just know that because of his stupid heritage, I'm going to have a lot of trouble making sure you don't control me." Kyuubi said. "Go ahead and look at your reflection. Sometimes you humans are just such idiots. I don't see why you couldn't think of that."

Naruto looked down at the water at his reflection. He searched himself over and didn't see anything different... well... until he got to his eyes.

Naruto gasped as he saw that his eyes were now blood red, with one black, spinning tomoe going around and around his pupil.

"Sharingan." He whispered.

"That's right kit. Now, get out of my cage." Kyuubi said.

"No way! You've been in my body for over twelve years now! Time for some rent!" Naruto yelled.

"Fine. Only because I would die as well though. I'm not ready to stop giving this world some havoc." Kyuubi said, as he leaked chakra out to his container.

Naruto found himself back in the position he was in before, free falling a large amount of feet to the cold hard ground. He flashed through the hand signs and put his palm down into the air. He watched the chakra leak out of his hand, and he found himself standing on top of a giant frog.

"Yatta!" He yelled, jumping up and down.

Naruko put a hand on her chest, breathing out a sigh of relief. Jiraiya however, looked pretty nervous and hid behind his daughter.

"JIRAIYA! WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME?" Gamabunta bellowed.

"Hey! I summoned you!" Naruto yelled at the toad.