Chapter 3: What a surprise..

I had witnessed something that would traumatize me for the rest of my life. I spotted my boyfriend Jake making out with my sister. MY SISTER THAT I LOVED VERY MUCH!!..AND MY BOYFRIEND ,WHO JUST BETRAYED ME! So I ran right over too them and i slapped my sister right in the face. But oh I wasn't done with her so I took a picture of them and sent it too her boyfriend, it's going to be so depressing but I have to do this. I still haven't done anything to Jake. I punched him right in the face he woke up the next day with a black eye. But there was this little arse who recorded to whole thing. IT GOT 24,000 VIEWS AND 19,500 LIKES IT IS RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!

~the next day~
Ugh its been a day since I broke up with Jake and im really happy about it.
Well I got a job, at a grocery shop. I'm really exited about it. I blocked Jake from my Instagram and removed him from my contacts. I wasn't really that upset when I broke up with him even though I've been venting about him.

~5 years later~ (I'm 21)
I picked up a new job last week as a dog-walker and it's so good because the little pups are so adorable! There's this old Labrador called Lady and she's 12 so she's in her last years so I walk her more than the others. She's amazing and she doesn't have an owner she lives in the kennel's, I would love to adopt her but I don't think I can handle it with bills and since my mother kicked me out of my childhood home. It's 11:00pm and I've got a walk at 7:30am so I'm going to bed now. Her name is Vixy but she's a fox.. I saw her picture and she's so cute though..

~the next day~

So this is the house.. Wow it's really big! It's like a mansion. I walked up to the old, eerie front door.
-knock- -knock-
"Hello?" Asked a shirtless young man..
"O-oh.. I'm Ashley the new dog walker I'm here for Vixy" I said with rosy cheeks.
"Sorry I'm still in my pyjamas, I just thought it was mail" The young man said. "My name is Abel, and Vixy is my sisters fox"
"She's cute!" I said
"So here's Vixy's lead." Abel said.
"Thanks I'll drop her back here at about 9 ish" I said
"Let me walk you out Ashley"
"Thanks Ba- I mean Abel."
We strolled out too the driveway hands touching frequently. He stared into my eyes and brushed my cheek.
"ABEL STOP IT SHES MEANT TO BE WALKINT VIXY!!!!" A girl shouted.
"Is that your sister?" I asked
"Yeah my older sister, her name is Lilith" Abel said.
"She's pretty"
"I guess.."
"Your not pretty... Your beautiful!" Abel said as he blushed.
"Well I'm going to walk Vixy see you later Abel.." I said while walking away.
"Yeah see you too Abel! I mean Ashley" Abel said embarrassingly.
I laughed and walked away with Vixy's leash in my hand.

————————————————————

But we couldn't help it....
I dropped Vixy's leash and ran over to Abel. We locked eyes and kissed...
I had made a mistake, I turned back and Vixy was gone! Me and Abel were freaking out what would we say to Lilith!

To be continued...

{Hi guys it's me Madi (the author) and this took a lot longer than I thought I am terrible at writing romance stories, I just do this to distract me and take my mind off things that make me stressed. I had to cut it short because I had no ideas. Hope you enjoyed!}