Savvanah Life (chapter 4)

-So Yeah hey everyone its me the gorgeous Savannah lol so today im going to meet with this new model agency about modeling for victoria secret im soo happy for this I get model and shine -giggles and flips my hair- so Today im meeting Ross my bae in the studio he with lil wayne and the other ppl in the studio so I walk in all eyes on me im soo happy cause wherever i go im the baddest bitch there -flips hair again- so i grab ross and we talk privately and I tell him he say thas good my babe doing big things he does his little rick ross laugh than he grabs my butt I love it when he does tht i think its romantic and very cute so he tells me i gotta go cause i got sum new songs to prepare i say ok and i walk away . Today im meeting Valerie we are going to meet In woodfire grill we sit down talk about what we think of the girls i say tbh they seem ugly and uptight they cant dress for shit. i just see her shaking her head and laughing.

-Valerie's p.o.v -So Im sitting here waiting for savannah and she finally comes in Im like tf cause her outfit is just to much because its just me and her im like lawwd this bitch i dont think imma be her friend for long. so sitting here talking about the other women and she calls them ugly im laughing and shit like damn she need help fr calling them ugly when they look 100 percent better than u so i order my food and other stuff we drinking and talking about nothing tbh.

-savannah P.ov-   So I like valerie she cool and preety but not as preety as me doee she getting there hopefully she will step her game up some so As we was talking i could see she was listening and she told me about her life and with august tbh I think she a hoe cause she a stripper but idk her personally but since she a stripper tht bitch a hoe -giggles and flips hair- So i tell her about my life with rick ross and my modeling carrer I tell her tht since ross eats pears know he makes me eat them i get very upset doee cause pears nasty as shit she laughs and im like bitch tf so funny than we laugh together than this lunch thing almost over so we  leave and go in my limo.