Birthday (Chapter 1)

Japan, Tokyo 8:29 AM-

Gon's Pov

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" I yell as I jump out of bed. Hi, I'm Gon Freecss and I'm turning 12! The day when I can start hearing my soulmate whenever they sing, I can't wait to hear them. "Gon! Happy birthday!" My aunt Mito comes in with a little vanilla cupcake with a blue candle on top. "Thank you, Aunt Mito!" I thank. My dad and mom left me when I was just an infant, so Aunt Mito takes care of me now. "I prepared breakfast for you Gon. Come downstairs." Aunt Mito tells me. I find a huge plate of pancakes, strawberries next to it, waffles with syrup, and a glass of milk. "Wow! Thanks Aunt Mito," I say, "You did so much for me." "Well it is the year you can hear your soulmate." Aunt Mito reminds me. I smile at her, "Do you hear anything?" Aunt Mito asks. "No, I don't yet." I reply. I eat my breakfast then read about 3 chapters then I hear a boy sing. "I HEAR IT!" I yell. I listen to his voice carefully; his voice is so beautiful.

Killua's Pov (2 months later)

"Wake up brother!" I hear my sister/ assistant, Alluka yell into my ear "Huh?" I question. "It's your birthday brother!" I hear her say. "Oh." I say quietly. I'm Killua Zoldyck. I'm the #17 artist here in Tokyo even though I'm 12 years old. Anyways, today is my birthday and I finally get to hear my soulmate whenever they sing. "Butler made you a cake!" Alluka says clearly excited. "Okay I'll be down." As I get up to change and get ready for the day. I go downstairs to find a 5-tier cake, vanilla, chocolate, confetti, red velvet, and vanilla with strawberries in it. "Thanks." I thank my butler. I eat half the cake with my sister. "That was yummy, right brother?" She asks. "Yes, it was." Alluka cleans her face as I see my brother Illumi come in the dining room. "Killua, it's time for vocal practices." He says. "Okay coming." I follow Illumi to the studio and start practicing. After I go to dance practice.

Gon's Pov

Every day at exactly 10:00 AM I hear my soulmate sing, he sounds amazing. 'He should really become a singer' I think to myself. I walk to school thinking about my soulmate. I enter class to see everyone talking. "What's going on?" I ask a random student. "Haven't you heard? Killua is turning 12 today," The student says, "that means he can hear his soulmate, that person must be so lucky!" I thank them and head back to my seat 'Imagine your soulmate being a famous person' I don't know who Killua is at all, but I always see people at school talking about him. 'Maybe I'll check him out when I get home'. When I get home, I decide to search up Killua. His songs are the same as the ones my soulmate sings. "Wow, my soulmate must be a big fan." I say. After I look at that I put in my headphones and read, I start singing to one of my favorite songs quietly.

Killua's Pov

"I HEAR HIM!" I yell. I get excited to finally here my soulmate. 'He's really bad at singing'

I run to my family and employees and tell them all about what I heard, and they congratulate me. I thank all of them. I still hear him sing for an hour more and try to imagine how he looks like. 'I wonder if he lives here in Japan' I question. I go to sleep still thinking about him. I'm very happy I got to hear him today on my birthday