The EX MGG

warning : punching, kicking, someone flirting with you , Matthew mad

Y/N P.O.V

Matthew and you decided to go to target at 1 am. You were bored sitting at home so he came up with idea to go to the store, you agreed you need to buy some stuff anyways. " so we need what again baby." He looks at you was your walking up to Target. " shampoo, Conditioner for both of us, cereal, milk, eggs, our date night snacks and movie, gifts for each other like we do every date night, apples, and ice cream." you finish looking up at Matthew and hes looking at a guy whos is looking at you.

You grab him pulling him to the hair care area garbing yours and he grabs his favorite. You kiss him. " why where you glaring at that guy my king." you say holding his hand. " he was staring at you licking his lips I wanted to hit him." he says kissing your hand . you giggle because you love seeing him jealous. " why are you laughing ." he says looking down at you . " nothing handsome. " you say smiling getting the food .

You guys are picking out movies and you pick The Adams Family. You look next to you as your picking out a gift for Matthew and its the guy, You know him but from where. " hey Y/N." he says . " omg Ex/Bf." you knew it was your ex. " how are you doing hot stuff.' He says and you cringe a little as you grab the small gift. " I'm good you." you say hoping Matthew will find you soon. " good , good, was wondering if you wanted to get a drink sometime." he smiles getting close to you. " sorry I cant I'm taken." you say backing up . " what he doesn't know..." he starts to say when Matthew says " get way from my girlfriend before stuff get real." Ex/Bf laughs and says " this twig is your new man come on Y/N you could do better then this come back to me you'll know what a real man feels like a.." Matthew inputs him with a punch to the face and he hits the floor and Matthew hands you a small box and his card " go pay for all the stuff I'm taking him outside I love you." he kisses you and grabs your ex bringing him outside.

You grab some more snacks and pay coming out and you see Matthew walking up to you with a Bruise on his check and a cut on his lip, " omg baby." you starts but he cuts you off. " you should have seen him trust me his worse ." he says and you laugh. " lets go." you say getting in the car and he drives you home.

you get home and Matthew says " did you open it ." you look up at him " no I didn't." " go ahead " he says sitting down on the couch. you open it and its a necklace with Matthew's name on it with a heart on the end . You hug him and hand him his . " lets see what you got." he opens it and its a pair of mix matched socks and a new watch with a note on the back.

Stand Strong And Show Your Love

" you remember me telling you that on our first date." he says and you kiss him smiling and you put on the necklace and he puts on the watch.