I MUST RANT

I have so many things to ridicule and rant about right now so I'll just make a list and a note on each, okay? Okay?

Sorry I'm so evil. ~( •_•)~ ~(•_• )~
PARTAY!!!!

______________________
(((((<><>LE RANTING LIST<><>))))))
=====================
- P E R S O N A L. S P A C E
• for some reason, it really annoys me when people put their things on the edge of their desk so it's going onto my desk. I don't know why. Don't hate me.

- H8RS
• JUST. STOP. If you don't like a particular fandom, person, youtuber, band or singer, or whatever. If you hate it so much, why did you take the time to watch, read, or listen to them?! Y'all heard me! Why?! And it doesn't stop at that. Nopity nope. They go post a 14 paragraph long comment to express their extreme hatred for this particular subject. Do you think the person is really going to care?

I mean, their army of brain-washed fangirls might, but that'll be all your fault and your problem.

I'm not saying that we don't hate things. I do. You do. Everyone does. So what I'm trying to say here is that WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS. SOME OF US WILL KEEP ALL OF OUR HATE TO OURSELVES AND WILL ONLY EXPRESS OUR LOVE FOR PEOPLE AND THINGS. AND SOME (lookin atchoo h8rs 👉 >:-(~ ) WILL DECIDE TO EXPRESS THEIR HATRED INSTEAD OF LOVE. THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU A NEGATIVE PERSON. So please, just stop. Okay? Okay.

Fine, I'm sorry. Again.

Darnit now I can't think of any of the things I wanted to rant about. Whaaaaaaaaaale.... BAI💩😁💩😁💩😁💩😁💩😁💩

P.S if you ever trip, just remember: if you fall, I'll be there :-).
~Ground