You're a kardashian?

Marley PoV

Two days I have been here and it is going great. I have been talking with Sofia all night. About what you ask, just random stuff. She is so funny and smart , I think I am starting to like her , like like her like.

AnywayI am going to the studio with Kanye today. I am leaving in 30 minutes and I just got out of the shower. I have just put this on.

I put on the beanie Sofia said I looked good in

I put on the beanie Sofia said I looked good in. I smiled at myself in the mirror feeling satisfied. A knock at my door stopped my daze. I shouted 'come in', rob came in.

Rob - hey , Kanye is here

Me - okay coming

Rob - good luck sweetie, you will do great

Me - thanks

We went downstairs to be greeted by Kim and Kanye. I was a bit confused why Kim was here. Kim saw my confusion and decided to speak up.

Kim- I am here for moral support

I smile at her which she returns. I give rob a side hug goodbye and we walk out of the house into Kanye's car. After a long drive we arrive at a big building with paparazzi outside of it. I begin to feel nervous as we walk out the car. Kim hold on to my hand for support and guides me into the building, trying our best to ignore the paparazzi.

Once we are in the building, everyone in the building smiled at Kanye and Kim as they walked through. We entered the elevator and went to the top floor. We continued to walk until we reached a black door that said 'studio 9'.

As we walked in my jaw hit the floor. It is amazing. Shock has took over my body. I hear little laughs behind my back which is probably, Kim and Kanye but I really don't care. This place is incredible. One word for this place. Wow.

Kanye - how about you go into the recording room and sing this song

He passed me the lyrics as I walked into the recording room. I looked at the lyrics and recognised the song , it is one of my favourites to cover.

After I finished , I looked at Kanye and Kim. They both had wide smiles on their faces. I noticed Kim was recording it , she is probably sending it to Rob.

Kanye - that was amazing Marley

Me - thank you

Kanye - can you play an instruments

Me - I can play a bit of piano and guitar

Kanye - that's great . I am gonna play this song to my label and see what they say