From Bully to Bae Jada x Jacob

Hello☺. Okay so I'm not the best at these, but I will try my very best. Comment what you think of if you would like one . This is for jadab519

_________________________________________

Jada's POV: I wake up to a very loud and annoying beep from my phone. "5:00 a.m." read my alarm clock. Pressing the dismiss button, shutting is off, I climbed out of my warm bed and plant my feet on the cold hard wooden floor. Walking to my bathroom located in my very messy room, I look in the mirror horrified by my appearance. Don't get me wrong. Im a very pretty girl but just not first thing in the morning. But really who is? Pushing my puffy of a mess hair out of my face, I sighed quickly turning into a loud groan. Thank God my parents leave early for work in the morning. Because they would have thought I was dying. I slip off my night clothes and did my daily routine and slipped into black leggings, favorite oversized sweater, uggs, and put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my car keys, phone and bookbag and head out the door.

* Skip the car ride *

I walk into school and head to my locker. "Another day in hell." A familiar voice said from behind me. It was no other than my best friend since forever, May. She was in her black joggers, Nike's, and gray Nike hoodie. She is only about 3 inches shorter than me but she is very pretty and curvy.

 Jada: Hey girl, what up?

May: Nothing much. But I'm ready to go home.

Jada: We just got here fool

May: That don't mean nothing... Here come the penis bound bitches of the year.

I turn my head following her eye to see the as May puts them "Penis Bound Bitches", Mindless Behavior. Eli, Ray Ray, Roc Royal, and the worst of all Princeton. He as been bullying me every since I can remember. One week he was my friend and then the next I was getting jumped by the whole cheerleading squad. I always wonder how someone has sexy has him camln be such a dick whip? I guess you really can't judge a book by it's cover, huh? Before I knew it him and his group of wannabe thugs came walking towards us. I quickly grabbed my books and May's hand and started walking the opposite direction of them. But, something grabbed me by my hoodie almost chocking me to death. I started throwing punches at the unidentified person until they let me go. I turn to see a huge afro point towards the floor. I automatically knew who is was... Princeton.

_________________________________________Sorry I had to cut ii short. I have exams all this week so I need to study. I promise I will try and finish it tomorrow.  I hope you like it so far

✌Comment and Rate✌