From Bully to Love

Im backkkk✌. Exams are finally overrr soo let the continuation begin.

_________________________________________

Jada's P.O.V: My eyes grew as I stand before a very beautiful angry face. Gritted teeth, and a firm firt was coming in my direction. May is fighting to save me but, three bodies prevented her from even getting near me. I snapped my eyes back to him, his fist lunged at me. I close my eyes embracing for impact. But before I could feel any form of pain. "HEY!" A low voice shouted. Opening my eyes I see Princeton's hand still high in the sky but a caramelized hand graped his wrist stopping him from coming. He was beautiful. His hair in long locks, his eyes; a dreamy hazel clouded with anger, he stood tall and strong. And there was no denying that he worked out. With a single jerk, he sends Princeton stumbling towards his friends. He looked at me with a concerned and worry.

???: Are you alright?

Jada: Yes I'm fine

???: Good.
He smiled... I swear you could have mistaken me for a tomato. I smiled back at him. He turns back to Princeton and said something that I will never forget.

???: If you ever try to harm her again, I swear to God it will be the last thing you do.

My eyes grew. It was like my whole world stopped. A huge hand stretched out for me to take. I hesitate but took it. I looked into his eyes and swear I've seen them before. Maybe as a child, but just maybe.

*Skipping School*

Princeton's P.O.V:

I paced my room in anger. Who in the living FUCK does he think his is. Embarrassing me in front of my boys, my school, and my girl... My girl... I stopped dead in my tracks. Jada, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Her skin, kissed by the sun. Her hair is long and beautiful. Her eyes... Like a sweet song.And damn.. She got thr baddest body out her. Her lips; they look as soft a rose petals. And she smells so sweet, hit me like ca-... Wait. What the fuck am I doing? Why in the shit am I think about her like that. I mean she aint ugly, but she is so damn... Just so fucking... Man, who am I kidding? Im in love with her...

_________________________________________

Jada's P.O.V:

My saviour from early is now walking me home. I can't seem to take my eyes off him. I know him. But from where? Did we go to the same middle school? Did we use to be friends? A million questions pound against my head. We've get to my house and steeped on the porch. I guess he caught me staring at him because he spoke up.

???: Okay, what is it?

Jada: Huh?

???: You've been staring at me the whole way here. So what's on your mind?

I was silent. I was nervous and I didn't k.ow what to ask first. I just looked down at my feet and messed with my fingers. And single finger lifted up my chin, bringing me face to face with the beautiful stranger. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. He looks at me with understandment.

???: You don't remembering me, don't you?

I gave him an apologetic look and shook my head. But he just smiled at me. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a chain with a half of piece a silver heart. I recognised it. It looked like the same one I had in my jewelry box. I look at him with wide eyes. He stairs at me with hope. I took out my key and turned to me front door. I flung the door open and sprinted to my room. His foot steeps are close behind me, following to my room. Searching for the object, he stands in my door way. After afew minutes of searching I finally find the bloody piece of jewelry and made my way over to my savior. Grabbing his chain I aligned his sliver heart with mine. Suddenly, it all became clear. I was five years old, I was walking threw the park when I heard someone crying. Following the sound, I found a boy who looked about two year older than me in a ball crying his eyes out. I sat down next to him and asked him what was wrong. He looked at me with blood shot eyes and looked down at his arm. It was bruised and throbbing. Examining him I found that he had a black eye and blood on his shit. He tells me that his dad was very mad and started hitting him. Quickly but carfuly helping him up I walk him over to my mom. Then I remember playing with him everyday after that. We even spend the night together. But one day, he lefted and never came back. I never really knew why he left. I just remember being very depressed and lonely. Backing into the present I look up and him teary eyed.

Jada: G-Garrett?

???: Yeah.. It's me.

Before I knew it I tackled him into a bear hug. I began to cry into his chest. I missed him so such that all I could do was cry. Tears of joy and happiness. After afew minutes of comforting silence. I look up at him smiling. And for hours we talked and laughing until it was late. He said he had to go but promised that he was gonna come over. I walked him to the door. We said our good byes and he gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. I blushed as he smiled and walked away. Closing the door and looking up at the clock; reading 12:45, I yawned walking up stairs and entering my room where an unsuspecting hand came across my mouth.

???: So you think it's okay to have another nigga in the house, huh?

Knowing straight away that the voice was Princeton's, I stood still as he continued to talk.

Princeton: Answer me when Im fucking talking to you damn it!Why was he here?!

Jada: He's my friend. I haven't seen him sice I was a child.

Letting me go hesitantly, I landed on the bed looking up at him. A cloud of anger, jealousy, and lust filled his eyes. He smirked at me and stated to take off his shirt. I scooted back until my back hit the head board.

Jada: Princeton, w-what are you doi-

Before I could finish my sentence, he crashed his soft lip onto mine. Our lips moving in syn. I moaned softly as he pushes me deeper. Within a blink of an eye, we where both stripped of out clothes. Breaking the kiss, out of breath he asked me if I was still a virgin. I think he took my now red face as a yes.

Princeton: Don't worry baby. It will only hurt for a little.

My eyes grew as I staired as his dick. I wasn't too sure if it woild fit all the way or would I be able to walk again. Without any warning he enters me with a hard thrust. I scream in pain as tears slid fron my eyes. He whips them away and lets me adjust to his size. I nodded at him signaling that he can start moving. He goes slow at first. I moaned softly as the pain turns into pleasure. Annoyed at the pace he was going I begged him to go faster. With that said he starts going at an inhumane speed going deeper and deeper with every thrust. A combination of moans and grunts filled the room followed by the head board banging against the wall. I felt a knot in my stomach and released and over him and he emptied himself inside of me. Both outta breath I spoke.

Jada: Why Princeton? I t-thought that you h-ated me?

Princeton: I know. I was an asshole for no reason at all. But I swear to you that I love you. And I always will.

Jada: I love you too.

Afew years later Princeton and I both finish school, married, got will paying job with a huge house in the city. I got pregnant with a beautiful set of twin girls. Sohia Grace Perez and Joslyan Hope Perez. Who would have ever thought that my bully would become my love?

_________________________________________

Comment and tell me what you think

jadab519