Bonus Chapter: Isabella

Pushing away from my laptop I yawn, closing the screen down. I glance at my left hand, and smile at the golden diamond ring on my finger. Me, and Nobody are married. 

“Rose!” Hearing the alarmed voice I jump turning it’s direction. Not a second later Nobody exited the kitchen with a little three year old girl in his arms. Her brown hair was short and only stopped at her chin. Her chubby cheeks were light red. Which was most likely because of the cold weather. Fixing his black sweater that our daughter Isabella had drooled on in her slumber, he raised his hand that held a golden paper. His face showed worry. “What’s wrong Nobody?” “It’s the spirit king, look.” He handed me the paper and I read it over. As soon as I finished I dropped it onto the ground. “W-What..!?! T-This can’t be!” Nobody shook his head in disbelief. “I can’t believe it either.” I placed my hands on my head in concern. “But you know what this means, right!?” He nodded. “Yes, I do.” I narrowed my eyes, walking over to him, and place a hand on Bella.

“That our little girl is in danger.” 

“No we can stop this.” I turn his way. “How?” 

“We must keep it from her.” I was silent for a moment. Is that really best? “Is it really okay..to lie to her?” He was quiet for a moment as well. “It is, if it’s to protect her.” I nodded. “Yeah, your right. She mustn’t find out. At all cost. We must keep it from her.” I sigh, placing a hand on her head. “Promise?” I look at Nobody. He nodded in agreement. “ I promise. We can’t allow her to find out. That she has inherited my powers.” I watch as Bella slowly opens her eyes. “Not only that she inherited it. But that there is almost no limit to them. Since she isn’t a full spirit. She doesn’t have to listen to the spirit king.” Bella, opened her eyes yawning. She then smiled at both of us. “Mommy, Daddy, what’s wrong?” We both quickly place a smile on our faces. “Nothing sweetheart. Every things fine.” Nobody said, as he shoves Alexander’s note in his back pocket. “Yup.” I spoke. “Just fine, Isabella.”