Season 3 - Chapter 1 (EN)

"It's time to get up, sweetheart."

I stretch and stifle a yawn. Alright, time to face the day!

I open my eyes and they go straight to my husband. Ryan smiles at me with tenderness and admiration.

And yet, I'm pretty sure I look disheveled and groggy compared to his fresh, dewy morning glow. It's as if he's that handsome just to mock me.

"You're already dressed? Great, you can make the coffee!"

Ryan sighs, amused. He touches my cheek and the feel of his fingers against my skin finally wakes me up.

"I don't have time, June. Tomorrow, I promise."

I wrap my hands around Ryan's neck and pull him close.

"Fine! But perhaps you have time for something else?"

"Hmm, perhaps. I was actually planning on negotiating a one-on-one appointment with you, here in this bed."

"I really don't see what you're getting at, Mr. Carter."

"Funny for someone who has been my wife for a few years now... I thought my intentions were clear."

"Maybe you need to explain it to me again?"

Ryan kisses my smiling mouth. He embraces me passionately, as if it were our first kiss.

I caress his back, neck and hair. Ryan Carter, the best alarm clock you could ask for!

When it comes to cuddling, nothing has changed in three years. Or, I guess it has: we continuously try new things.

Quality has replaced quantity. Since our son arrived, we've had less time together as lovers, but it just makes that time even more precious.

Sex with Ryan Carter is not only amazing, it has a very reliable warranty! I close my eyes and sink into the sensation of his warm lips.

I didn't need this to marry him, but I certainly have nothing to complain about. Well, except our little fights, like any couple.

If only everything could be this easy in life!

The sex is still just as torrid with my husband. We try new things and love on each other. I close my eyes, as aroused as if it were our first time together.

Though the life of a married couple is not all cuddling and lovemaking. We have our fights too, just like everyone else. And for this morning's coffee, I didn't insist.

Anyway, it's not time to argue over who should make the coffee. Right now, all I want is to enjoy this stolen moment!

Ryan teases my tongue with his. I couldn't ask for a better way to start the day.

I stopped feeling ashamed of my tangled morning hair a long time ago. The caress of his fingers makes me forget my insecurities.

Ryan loves me every day, as I am, whether I'm sleepy or even if I have a cold! Of course, that doesn't mean we can't pull out all the stops sometimes...

There are no taboos between us anymore, and our connection is all the more beautiful for it. I open my eyes and stare lovingly at my husband.

Whether I surprise him with designer lingerie or I'm completely natural, our embrace is always just as passionate.

I cover Ryan's neck with a thousand little kisses, slipping my hands under his jacket. I want to savor his skin as he nibbles on mine.

"So, my husband, what do we do?"