One Morning...

Maddy's P.O.V

Oh my gosh why do I have to go to school? It's so boring . it's filled with nothing but gay people. I swear but at least i'll see my friends ( Mary and Tasha ) . She got ready and jumped in the shower , after that she got dryed she went and did her makeup. Just a simple makeup look and threw on her black and white high top converse.

She rode her car to school and picked her friend Mary Whitman up at her house. She sent a message to her to let her know she's outside.

" Mary I'm outside . Hurry up cuz gotta pick up Tosh..
M. "

3 minutes later
" Sorry I was getting my shoes on , B Right out.
M.W "

Soon after like 2-3 min she came out she was wearing a teal and white striped shirt and blue jeans and white converse .

She was so obsessed with this new kid she said it was like Harold, Harry or something like that. But to me I didn't even like him he was so different from me.. He like Rock and Roll he had tattoos and he also didn't hang out with the same type of people I hang out with . So what's the use of even trying to talk to him , when we have nothing at all in common.

When we picked up Tasha from her house she stormed put of it and she seemed pissed . She yelled and said " Fine I'm not coming home. "

Me and Mary were surprised its been the 3rd time this had happened the last one was over a boy that her parents didn't like and she ran away with him and soon after she ran away she found out he was almost 30.

" Just hurry up , so I can get out of this fucking house . I hate my fucking life! " Tasha said.

" What was it about this time? " I asked

" My grades . "

" Im failing all my classes because of John . "

" wow you need to cut him off . Because if you don't I will ." It was slient most of the way to school.

We got off and guess who we saw Harold or Harry .. He was walking our way just to talk to Mary.

" Hey cutie what's your name? " He said .
" My name is Maddy Nagley . "
" Cute name babe Call me sometime. " And handed me a piece of paper with a number.

He was looking at me . Then went over to Mary and changed his voice.

" You got that paper done for me? " He asked her
" Yes I do. " Frisking through her bag she brought out her binder and took out 3 pieces of paper.
" Thanks hun "

The bell went off signaling us to to go to our 1st class and is my English class . I was tired most of the class and fell asleep then the next bell rang . I had slobber all over my face and the desk. Cleaned off the desk and my face, and ran off to my next class. I had to get the notes tomorrow from someone or somehow.

So I went to my next class which is Chemistry and guess who's in it.

Its Harry ... And of course he has to sit right next to me because he doesn't know anyone else and has to my partner for the lab we are doing right now.

I was so ready to say that I didn't want to have him sit next to me and there was a lot of other seats that weren't taken and storm out of the classroom. Ugh I hate school and my life I can't believe its a law that I have to go... But anyways I have to be the nicest person so it wouldn't cause a scene and get me detention and get yelled out by my mom.

So guys imma start on the next part so stay tuned on the updates☺

Like * Comment * Share* Rate