The Wishlist.

Harry P.O.V

Wow she's so beautiful.but why can't I have her. Should I make a move? Or should I just act like I don't like her... Hmm but if I act like that she going to think im just a pussy that wears bad boys clothes and drives a motorcycle.

Ugh there's so much about her that just makes my heart wanna scream out and say, Maddy I Love you...Obviously all the girls like me . look at her bestfriend Mary that's all over me , she won't even leave me alone and that one girl thats in my calculus class whats her name Margret..Janet... Ugh so many names but theres just this one girl I like and I can't have her ,because she doesn't like me... Oh my just look at her.

" Can I sit here? " I said ugh how come I'm so stupid? Can I sit here wow harry nice move.

" Yea I guess.. " Maddy said.

I wonder what she thinks about me. Does she like me ? Or doesn't she?

" what are we doing today in chemistry? " I asked.

" oh just the usual, labs , tests stuff like that. " she said

"Oh , so your Mary's best friend? "

" Yes I am , I've been her best friend ever since the 1st grade. She always talks about you. "

" so do you think- " the bell rang I couldn't ask her out on a date because of that dumb stupid ass bell.. *sigh* well I'll ask atunch or tomorrow or sometime.

Maddy's P.O.V

Why would I talk to him. Mary likes him should I tell her that he asked about her.. Nah because she just going to get jealous and start talking about him again over and over and over again.

Well I'll just keep it to myself. He is kinda cute though ugh what am I saying.. He's so eww.. Well all I wanna do is just go home do my homework and watch some Netflix or just go to sleep and forget about today.

2:35

A message from someone unknown:

" Meet me at old farmers house on oak street , at 11:40 if you don't come I understand come alone. "

I replied back asking who it was and they said someone you know from school in your classes just do t worry and come.

I don't know what to do should I sneak out and go or stay home and Ditch whoever it is? Maybe its Mary and Tasha setting me up..

Well I don't know but I got till 11:40 to decide.

Like * Comment * Share * Rate