chapter 1

~this wolf necklace is what becca is wearing and sam has a black wolf necklace~

Becca dragneelie's pov

Being half wolf half human is hard but i love being a wolf in the night. Not all wolfs like vampires or shadow hunters. But i love my vampire boyfriend cat he is a full vampire. And he does drink my blood sometimes but i still love him. My friend sam who is a "human" from school is nice but is he really a human?. I have a pack a pack is of all werewolf's but im the packs princess. Now to start from the beginning of our story's.

No ones pov

Once there lived vampires, mermaids, fariys, shadow hunters and werewolf's. They are all different in this whole world there is only so few humans. Because of some of the mermaids and vampires that they kill them. But there is no more then 50% of there population. Now back to the real reason we are here the vampires and the werewolf s.  Becca dragneelie is walking to school with her boyfriend cat, sam her best friend and his girlfriend lily. "Hey sam are u going to the game this Friday?" Asked lily and becca at the same time. "Ya i will be there i mean like i am on the team with cat and u two are our cheerleaders" said sam. As the two boys smile at their girlfriends and they smile back. "See u guys later i got a class to catch" says lily and sam as they run off. "Will becca its just u and me what do u want to do before class?" Cat says to becca smiling at her. "Will we could just study till we drop" she said with a smile and kisses cats check.