That One Crazy Red Head (One Direction Fan Fic)

Author’s P.O.V.

                It was the start of new school year, Amanda was really nervous. I mean who wouldn’t be? She was starting a new school as a senior. Amanda had just moved here from Ireland. She had straight red hair that came to her shoulders, and beautiful blue eyes. She always wore her hair down; she hated it in a ponytail. She wasn’t fat, but she wasn’t too skinny either. She was the perfect size. She had both ears pierced. A beautiful smile that always lights up the room whenever she walks in.

                “Manda!” She heard her mother scream. Amanda took one last look at herself and sighed. She hates her school uniform.  Amanda walks downstairs only to see her mom and dad making out in the kitchen.  “Excuse me! Get a room please! I’m trying to eat over here!” Amanda said as she grabbed a piece of toast. Suddenly Amanda looked at the time, grabbed her keys and rushed out the door.

                As Amanda made it to school the parking lot was full. She found a parking spot all the way in the back. As Amanda pulled in her phone started to ring. She grabbed it and saw that it was a text from her best guy friend, the one and only Niall Horan. She smiled as she read the text.

                From; Sirfartsalot: “Hello my fellow leprechaun! How is England so far? Do you like it? Are you at school yet? I miss you!”

                To; Sirfartsalot: “Hey! Leprechaun? I’m not a leprechaun! You are!;) England is good so far, lots of people. Yes I like it. Yes I am at school. I miss you too! Where are you now?”

                From; Sirfartsalot: “Good, I’m glad that you like it. Me and the boys are in Texas! It’s so hot here!! We should be coming back to England soon! Well now go pay attention and learn something!”

                To; Sirfartsalot: “Yay! Can’t wait! I don’t wanna pay attention! :(“

                From; Sirfartsalot: “You have to!”

                To; Sirfartsalot: “Ugh fine! Bye love you Nialler!”

                From; Sirfartsalot: “Haha I win! Bye love you too Ginger Kid! ;) “

                                                Amanda’s p.o.v.

                I sigh and step into my new school. It’s so big! (Heehee twss!) I walk to the office and get my schedule. I start walking around looking for my class like a lost puppy. Suddenly I run into someone. “I am so sorry! I was not paying attention to where I was going” I said to the person. “Oh it’s ok it was my fault too.” A deep husky voice said. I looked up to see beautiful blue eyes staring at me.  “Here is your schedule. Looks like you have first hour with me!” He said with a smile on his face. “Cool. I’m Amanda, and you are?” “Nice to meet you Amanda I’m Justin.” “Hey Justin. So do you know where our first class is?” “Yep, right over there.” He said as he pointed to a door down the hall on the right.  “Oh ok well then let’s go!” I said and smiled at him. He smiled back; he has such a beautiful smile.

                                                Justin’s p.o.v.

“Oh ok well then let’s go!” Said Amanda. Wow she is beautiful. I walk her to class. We had science first hour. When we got in there we sat next to each other. “Thanks for helping me.” Amanda said. “No problem. I’ll do anything for a beautiful girl like you.” I said while winking at her. I looked at her and saw her blush a little. As soon as I was gonna ask her if we could hang out sometime, our teacher walked in. “Hello class, I am Mrs. Clark.” She said while smiling at us.  “How about we introduce ourselves to each other.” She started to look around. “How about you start us off miss. Just tell us your name and something about yourself.” She said to a girl who looked kinda shy. The girl stood up and said “Hi my name is Emma. I am new to this school. I just moved here from the U.S.” She smiled and sat back down. Next was my turn. “Hey I’m Justin. And something about me is I like to meet new people. Just like I met this wonderful girl this morning.” I said as I pointed to Amanda. “Well then I guess she is next.” Mrs. Clark said.