Chapter 3: Mrs. Butler

The teacher came in the classroom. “Was up Class? I’m Mrs. Butler. And I know that ya’ll are wondering, but I don’t care about cell phones.” She said while winking at Justin. I saw Justin roll his eyes. Mrs. Butler looks like she was about 22 or 23 so she wasn’t old. She started going over the normal first day of school stuff like the rules and things like that. We sat there waiting for her to finish going over all of the rules. I looked over at Justin and saw him staring right at me! I quickly looked away and tried to hide my blushing. I looked back up at Mrs. Butler and she looked….. mad? No jealous, but why? Oh well, I just brushed it off. After a little while she told us that we can go back to talking. I picked up my phone and I saw that I had a txt message.

                “From: NewBestFriend: Whoa what’s up with Mrs. Butler?!”

                “To: NewBestFriend: What do you mean?”

                “From: NewBestFriend: That face she made whenever we looked at each other. Do you think she likes me? I mean we are not that far apart in age.”

                “To: NewBestFriend:  Um Ew! LLN Do you have a thing for the teacher?!”

                “From: NewBestFriend: No! I was just wandering if she has a thing for me, plus I like someone else ;) and LLN?? What is that?”

                “To: NewBestFriend: Yeah ok and who?! Oh and LLN is laugh like Niall, I figured I can use that since you know about him now.”

                “From: NewBestFriend: Haha wow and you will find out later….. so I’m not telling you! ;)”

                “To: NewBestFriend: Ugh ok no fair!”

Justin just smiled and laughed.   He put his phone away and as soon as I went to talk to him, Mrs. Butler came up to him. She was wearing a low cut top and a short skirt, so of course she leaned on his desk. She looked back at me and gave me an evil grin. Justin looked around at me with a look like ‘Help Me’ that made me giggle. I felt my phone vibrate; I picked it up and saw it was from Louis.

                “From: SuperCarrotMan: Hey my fellow carrot loving friend. How’s school so far? Can you text in class? Niall won’t shut up about you, he really misses you.”

                “To: SuperCarrotMan: Hey! Mmmm carrots <3 Now I want one! Thanks Lou! Yes I can text in class. I really miss him too! When are ya‘ll coming home? I know it supposed to be a surprise, but I won’t tell them you told me…. ppplllleeeeaaaassseeeee!!! :’(“

                “From: SuperCarrotMan: You’re welcome ^.^ Haha yay and in 1 week! But don’t tell that I told you! So any cute friends of yours that I would like?”

                “To: SuperCarrotMan: No I don’t think any for you… but I think I have someone for Niall and HarryJ and someone for me ^.^”

                “From: SuperCarrotMan: OOOOO NAMES!! TELL ME!!”

                “To: SuperCarrotMan: Well I have Emma for Niall, she is a little shy, and I think we can break her out of her shell ;) She has long blonde hair too and blue eyes. Um, and Jazmine for Harry, she is sort of loud. She has long red really curly hair. She has hazel eyesJ then I have Justin for me.