Chapter 1

Hey April you ready to go to school today. My older brother Jack said

Nooooooo I won't to sleep

Nope sorry can't do that little sis. Jack said

You better hurry we only have 35 minutes before we leave. Jack said

Ok Jack now get out so I can get ready I said while pushing him out

Ok ok jeez what's got into you today you seem grumpy but happy why is that. He said

I don't know I just have a feeling that I'm gonna find my mate today.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's why. He said

Yeah now get out

While he was walking out I say his phone go off and I saw the caller it was Alpha Niall of the blood moon pack.
Hmm whys Jack talking to him I guess I'm gonna have to find out for myself.

So when I was getting ready I put on some mascara lipgloss and a little eye shadow. Then for my clouse I put on some white shorts my t-shirt that said nerd then my blue converse.

Ok now I'm ready lets go April I said to myself. When I was walking out of my room and grabed my phone and car keys.

About time your ready April I was waiting forever. Jack said

Yeah I'm ready Jack

When we were walking to my brothers black and blue sports car I saw a wolf in the woods. Hmmm something's fishy around here.

Yeah you mint think that where spoiled little brats well. Your wrong my parents are the Alpha and Luna of the second largest pack in to world. So like yeah we have a lot of money.

When me and my brother where driving to school. I kept see that same wolf it wasn't from my pack. It wasn't a rouge So I don't know why it's on my parents land.

When we got to school I almost trip jumping out of the car. Stupid seat belt I cursed it.

Be careful there little sis I don't won't you hurting your self if you think you gonna find your mate today. Jack said

Yeah I know right Jack

Yeah ok well I'm gonna go hang out with guys. If you need anything you text me or anything ok April. Jack said

Yeah yeah yeah bye

Bye

When Jack was walking away I saw that same wolf. I kept seeing today hmm it's strange well oh well.

"Hey guys"

"Hey woman where have you been" Molly asked

"Oh nowhere really just at home that's it"

"Oh ok lets get to class" molly said

When we where walking inside I saw that wolf I kept seeing to I saw it shift and believe it or not it was.

Niall Midnight