Entrance exam

A young boy with green skin, green eyes, wearing black t-shirt with green sleeveless hoodie, blue jeans, and white shoes. He's named is Garfield Logan. Garfield was crying, seeing his parents killed in front him by a strange man that killed them with... powers.

"Mom! Dad! Please don't leave me!" Garfield said as grabbed his father's shirt, even has blood stained on his hands.

"Garfield...my son...stay strong...take this." Mark said as he pulls out something.

It's like a silver medallion that has green diamond in it.

Garfield grabbed that seeing he's father hands glow in white light. The medallion glow which sends out a portal underneath Garfield, who fall in.

"Stay strong, Garfield." Mark said die out with a smile.

/

Six months later.

This world is different than any other. In this world many people have special abilities called Quirks. These quirks work like superpowers, giving people strange and unique abilities as well as appearances. In this world, super heroes exist and they run the world.

Over at a city called Musutafu, an anthropomorphic mouse in a suit was walking by. Mr. Principal was just walking by to go to his favorite market place for cheese sales. But then he heard something from a restaurant in an alley.

Mr. Principal goes into the alley, seeing a couple of boxes come all together. Then he spotted a young green boy, who's clothes were tattered and is dirty all over. He was sitting on the ground with a folded-up box, while eating a piece a bread.

"Young lad, are you okay?" Mr. Principal asked as he walks towards him.

"No please, I didn't do anything!" Garfield panics as he hides inside the box out of fear.

"Whoa child, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to see if you're alright." Mr. Principal states as he opens the box.

"R-Really?" Garfield asked him.

"Yes, what's your name my boy?" Mr. Principal asked.

"Garfield, Garfield Logan." Garfield answers that make the big mouse eyes wide.

"Logan, are you the son of Mark Logan?" Mr. Principal questioned.

"Y-yeah." Garfield replied.

"Oh, I can't believe my eyes!" Mr. Principal exclaim in excitement "Come with me, boy. I'll help you up to your feet. Let me contact my ride!" he said as he picks up his cellphone, calling a cab.

/

At the Heroes Association meeting room, where many heroes in Japan are gathered. Big names like Mount Lady, Eraserhead, Midnight, Night Eye, Endeavor, and including the number 1 hero of all, All Might, as every other hero are gathered by Mr. Principal's request.

"Wonder what Mr. Principal called us here for?" asked the black haired, shadowy eyed man with a scarf, long overcoat, and boots. He is Eraserhead.

"Probably be something that will blow our minds, or he just found a long lost cheese." Said the black haired, blue eyes woman with a black and white skintight jumpsuit showing her bust, black stockings, and long black boots. She is Midnight.

"Hope it's not a waste my time." Said the black cut hair, green eyes with glasses, and wearing a black suit with brown shoes. He is Night Eye.

"Can he hurry up, I don't want to miss my photoshoot." said the tall blond woman in the orange, white and purple costume with the purple domino mask and horns. She is Mount Lady.