CHAPTER 1

JASMINE'S P.O.V
I'm now eating my breakfast before I move to my first day of school It's only 5:00 am and the start of school is 7:30 so it's quite early.I decided to get a shower so I can wear my school uniform and fix my hair, I'ts my new school cause I pass the scholarship exam.My family is not rich, so we can't afford the tuition in private schools so my mom is very glad to know that I pass the scholarship exam.I go upstairs to my room so I can take a shower.After I take a shower, I brush my teeth and put my bathrobe on and rush to my cupboard to find my school uniform. As I wore my school uniform I sit on my make up table and put a simple makeup just a Powder, mascara, and a lip gloss. As I'm putting a make-up I started to fix my hair, I decided to simply straighten it.I look to my phone to see what time is it as I saw it its 6:10 am.I decided to work downstairs as I found my mom now eating her breakfast she glance at me"good morning dear" mom greet"morning, I need to go now mom"I said as I put my bag on my shoulder "ok dear be safe"mom said, I open the door and go to the bus station we don't have a car so since I'm grade 7 I started to use a bus. As I sit there waiting for the bus, many thoughts go through my head, what if they don't like me, I'm sure theirs a lot of rich kids there.my thoughts interrupted as the bus came,I get into the bus and sit down I just stared at the window.Later on, a few minutes finally the bus stop in the front gate of our school. Wow it's a big university, and I'm not wrong cause I can watch from here many rich kids with their expensive cars.I settled to enter the school cause I don't want to just stand here like an idiot and stare at them, as I enter the gate of the school I can feel many eyes looking at me I feel embarrassed so I just look on the ground and just ignore them.A few steps away from me, I can hear some rich girls murmuring as they look at me one of the girls raise an eyebrow at me as I look to them I just brush off her as I walk through the building where my scheduled classroom is.The building is quite big, so I'm a little bit lost I check my schedule paper as I look around, I sigh and just decided to go to my locker I walk through the hallway and finally I found the locker, I search for the number of my locker. As I found it, I put the password and put my things there and just pick my books that I need for my subjects.As I walk round to find my classroom, I suddenly bumped into someone"oh my gosh, I'm very very sorry!"
I said as I look to him, he's quite handsome and attractive because of his black hair and eye and his white soft skin"oh no, its ok its ok"he stated as he helps me pick my books and handed it to me,"Are you new here?"he asks"um, yeah I'm quite lost"I reply"oh, I can help you to find your classroom, can I see your paper schedule?"he said"oh yeah here you go"I said as I handed him the paper."Your classroom is only a few stops away from my classroom, If you want I can walk you there, "he offers while smiling"oh thanks, "I reply, smiling back. We walk through the hallway as I fell again, someone's eye on me as I look around I see all the students looking at me, some are just shooting the breeze while looking at me and some raise an eyebrow, I wonder what I've done.I just see the ground while walking to my classroom, As we talked about things. As we arrive in my classroom, we say goodbye to each other"by the way I'm mark and you are?"he stated"I'm Jazmine"I answer smiling"nice to meet you Jazmine! So see around"he sounded out"yeah, thanks mark! Bye"I said, mark smile and turn around.I enter into my classroom.The class was quite bored cause its the first day of, school, the first day of school is the most tiresome day of school year. As I run out of our classroom a rich girl from the earlier step in front of while raising her eyebrow"how dare you to talk to mark!"she said, I raised my eyebrow confused "you idiot you didn't know that Mark is the son of the owner of this school?" She explain,My eyes widen a short bit, I need to accept the fact that I'm shocked, but I don't want to show that to this little brat and besides, I didn't do anything to him, we're just friends I guess?"So? Why do you even care? Are you his girlfriend?"Her eyes widen before she could even read a thing someone speak"Yeah Natalie are you my cousin's girlfriend?" A young woman with long brown hair said while smirking, she's quite beautiful, then suddenly Natalie walks out."hey, I'mGabrielle, but you can call me gab, I'm mark's cousin"gab said"I'm Jazmine,I'm a mark's new friend I guess?"I said, laughing a bit"Great, nice to meet you Jazmine but can I call you Jaz?"gab asks"yeah sure"I answer while smiling.We walk through the hallway to get to the canteen"Just don't mind Natalie, she has a crush on my cousin since Elem. but mark doesn't have any feelings for her And I think now she's obsessed to Mark"gab explain while laughing a bit"Yeah, she's a little brat also"I said while laughing a bit as well.We sat down on the table while speaking, she's nice"So what do you want to eat?"Gab asks"Um, thanks, but I can buy my own food"I smile"oh please and besides you're my best friend now, right?"gab said"yeah, but-""no buts what do you want?"gab interrupted me while smiling"thanks but I don't know what to buy"I said"oh ok I will choose your food then"gab said as she walk away to buy a food.As her return I notice that she bought 3 plates"three plates?" I asks still looking at the plates"yeah mark will share the table with us"gab explain"oh ok"I answer after a few minutes finally mark show up"sorry for waiting, I just need to do something, "Mark said, we glance at him"oh, it's ok"gab said I just nod my head in agreement"So mark I invited Claire to join with us"gab said happily"why didn't you tell that gab is your friend?"Mark ask me"we just met a while ago, so you already know each other?"gab asks"um yeah she bumped to me this morning"mark said while laughing a bit"I didnt mean that!"I explain while laughing a bit"ok"mark said laughing a bit also.As were done eating, we decided to go back to our own classroom as we goodbye to each other.The other subjects are boring our teacher just let us to introduce ourselves in front of the class.As the bell rang the students started to run outside the room just like there's a fire here, I sigh.I come out of our room as I saw gab waiting for me outside"hey jaz!"gab greeted"hello gab!"I said while walking towards her "can I get your number?"gab asks"yeah sure here"I said as I type my no. On her phone"thanks jaz! Anyway, I need to start now, I have a practice of cheerleader so bye!"gab explains as she runs away from me"bye!" I shout. I go to the bus station and wait there as the bus arrive, I enter and sit there and just stared at the window.As I arrived home my mom is not there, I unlock the door and run upstairs, I throw my bag on my study table and change into my pajamas and lied to my bed. It's a long day, I said to myself and shut my eyes and fell asleep.