Highschool

I got into a beautiful 'blue' sports car and left for my new highschool. The servant said it was united highschool. The skies were as clear as a fire but blue. When i got to united i saw so many kids there. I parked and walked into the gym for all freashmen were supposed to. Suddenly someone came running up to me and hugged me happily.

???: hey bff! I missed you moonlight! I had the most worst summer ever!

moon: who are you?

???: remember? oh.... I totally forgot you got amnesha from that horrible car wreak! I'm so sorry for being clueless.... My name is raven night, your best friend......

moon: thanks rave.... but let's get to the gym....

raven: omg you remember my nickname!!!!!! let's go together!!! That way I can show you around since I already explored the school!!!!!

we got to the gym and everyone was staring at me. I felt weird and my shyness got to me. rav was cool with it i wonder why..... suddenly a thunder storm appeared and there was a blackout, all the girls screamed but me of course, i don't fear anything, things fear me. a boy got up and walked up to me.

???: hey I'm dark knight, i was just curious why aren't you scared?

moon: I am not because I am not scared of anything.

dark: ok why don't you come help me get the back up generator working?

moon: ok....

omg! dark is one of my first friends here!!!! and he's so cute....... we went and got the generator working and walked back not realizing that we were holding hands. when rave saw she removed our hands. we blushed i told her we didn't notice and all she did was keep me away from dark...... I wonder why she doesn't want us to hang.......

Rave: stay away from dark, moonlight. he's a player, he gets a girl then dumps her for someone cuter.......

Moon: really?

Rave: really......

Wow he is a player?.... I can't believe it he's so sweet and cool.......