Ch. 3 The plan

Jungkook would be home any minute, it was now or never. Dinner was done, hot and ready and so was he.

Jin wore black ripped leggings, and a pink oversized sweater that hung off his shoulder.

He was walking over to Jungkook's room to lay rose petals on his bed. They had separate rooms simply because Jin insisted on having his own space. Jungkook agreed on the condition that Jin couldn't have a lock on his door.

There was a lot of things Jungkook could work on, his possessiveness, his clinginess, his overprotectiveness, the list goes on. But despite that Jin did love him.

He was attractive, strong, smart and incredibly clever. Jin saw more pros than cons to being with him, but out of all that school was definitely the deal breaker. If after all this Jungkook still says no, then Jin might have to actually leave him, for good.

Putting those thoughts aside Jin wanted to focus on the positive and believe that this would all work out.

"Rose petals uh... special night with the boss hyung?"

Jin paused scattering rose petals to see Jimin walked in. He was grinning, eyes resembling the crescent moon.

"Yeah kinda, did Taehyung tell you anything?"

Jin didn't ask him to keep it a secret from the other members, though he didn't really care either way.

"No, is there something to tell?" Jimin walked closer.

"Not really, or rather you'll find out weather tonight goes well or not."

"So you're doing all this because you want something from Jungkook?"

No, he doesn't want anything from Jungkook, he needs permission to leave this castle he's been trapped in for years. Instead of saving him, his prince locked him away from the world, talk about a plot twist.

"Jimin, I got accepted into university."

"No way! The one you're always talking about?! That's amazing hyung." Jimin was always so sweet and supportive.

"Yeah, Taehyung even offered to enroll with me and take all the same classes so Jungkook would have no reason to worry. I just need him to say yes."

"That sounds like a pretty perfect plan to me hyung, But you know how protective Jungkook is, still might be a 50/50."

Probably, but still, Jin would be more upset if he didn't even try to live the way he wants.

————-

Jungkook was tired, it was probably around 6pm or something, he couldn't be bothered to check. Cutting deals with all these different gangs were bothersome. They all acted like children fighting over toys and Jungkook was done playing babysitter.

Walking into the base though put a little more pep in Jungkook's step however, upon smelling Jin's delicious cooking in the air and remembering he had that to look forward to.

His Jin, so perfect and wonderful, and all his. Sometimes Jungkook felt bad for the world for robbing it of an angel but finders keepers was always one of his golden rules.

"Jin baby!" Jungkook called as he made his way through the large home, headed straight to the kitchen.

"JK, welcome home I have you're food on the-"

He didn't let Jin finish his sentence as he grabbed his face and pulled him in for a searing kiss.
Jin was surprised at first but eventually reciprocated. Jungkook slid his hands down, wrapping his arms around Jin's tiny waist and started kissing more aggressively. Being with Jin was the best stress relief.

"Jk," Jin tried to speak but was silenced as Jungkook tongued him down.

"Jungkook, would you," Jin was able to push against Jungkook's chest and separate them a bit. "I was saying dinner is on the table so let's eat together."

Jungkook smiled at this, "Thanks baby."

What a perfect wife he was. Although he was definitely up to something. He usually was, he always had to defy him. He was such a fox.

———

After dinner the next step in Jin's plan was movie and sex then pop the question. Jungkook already agreed on the movie and was headed to the large living room with the flat screen where they always watched movies but Jin stopped him.

"Kookie, why don't we watch in your bedroom? For umm... privacy?"

There was also a flat screen and king sized bed in Jungkook's room so the only difference watching in there was that the other members couldn't just waltz in. Jin was not in the mood for voyeurism tonight.

Jungkook caught on quick flashing a shit eating grin. "Oh well Jin if you want to fuck in privacy that's fine."

Jin rolled his eyes, this little brat was looking way to smug for his liking.

"Who said I wanted to fuck?"

Jungkook pretended to think, "umm... that would be you Jinnie."

"As if! When did I say that?"

Jungkook chucked as he walked closer to Jin, "just now, something about privacy and you only ask for privacy when you want to fuck."

Jungkook knew him too well. Well it was apart of the plan so Jin just said to hell with it.

"Fine whatever but we're watching the movie first."

Jungkook grabbed his hand and led the way to his bedroom, Jin reluctantly followed behind.

Once inside Jungkook locked the door and pushed Jin onto the bed.

"Wow rose petals baby?! You're really trying to seduce me aren't you? Maybe we should just skip the-"

"Movie!" Jin yelled as his body bounced on the bed from being pushed.

Maybe the rose petals were over kill, he's definitely going to sense Jin's ulterior motive. He wouldn't be wrong though.

"Yeah I'm putting it in." He said with a wink.

Jin was honestly shocked when he didn't hear Jungkook continue with 'that's what he said.'

Jin watched as Jungkook walked over to the entertainment center directly in front of his bed and picked the movie they decided on from a large dvd collection.

He placed it into the player and hopped into bed beside Jin cuddling him.

Phase 2 of Jin's plan has officially began.

A/N: Next chapter is smut lol