𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The rain quickly fell from the light grey clouds that scattered around the sky and filled it , leaving no room for blue to prep through , it looked so glumy ... Boy did her father have perfect timing. The cyan mechanical looking eyes peered through the window of the moving taxi , she hated days like these , it really brought down her happiness , and after she found a new place to stay and she didn't have to pay any money for it ? How could she not be happy ! But of course her father did have the worst timing , Hitoshi Iruma , a famous inventor which her daughter , Miu Iruma had taken after his foot steps and made many things that helped many people.

But of course as she promised her father she would move out when she was 18 , a week before her 18th birthday she had been stressing for a house to get so she could fufill her promise to him , but of course somehow , she didn't know how she couldn't get the money for even an apartment. But on her 18th birthday her father gave her a birthday present , which was a mansion , which he said was in his name so she didn't have to pay rent , she was relived yet ... Skeptical at the same time , but hey it was a free house , how could she not pass this up ?

The taxi soon came to a stop as she was jerked out of her thinking " welp miss Iruma , this is it " the Taxi driver , who was revently old , his eyes squinted shut but just enough to see his hazel eyes his white strands of hair brushed to one side , even his mustache hair was white ! A cliche drama taxi driver he looked like. The girl nodded her head and opened the car door , hearing the rain being much louder than it sounded from inside the car. She carefully stepped out , letting the water slowly drench her clothes.

The house had a nice water fountain that surprisingly worked , and had nice bushes covered in both red and white roses that were surprisingly well taken care of , the gate was open , her heart thumped against her rib cage , was someone else here ? Of course she was overthinking it again , she was skeptical she was going to turn to the driver and ask if Someone else lived there but when she did the taxi was gone.

Miu sighed as she soon noticed how drenched she was getting , she was quick to grab her suit case and walk over to the porch , seeming to forget the open gate and what she was thinking about. Now protected from the rain she shivered , god it was colder than she thought it would be. " Well , Miu time to start your new life , I guess " she muttered to herself , she put her hands against the door and pushed it open.