part 4

seamus, seamus, seamus dean thought frantically waiting for the door to appear, finally a small red door appeared. it was exactly seamus's height and dean had to duck as he hurried through it.
"shay" dean called out excitedly when he saw seamus sitting sitting on a couch. seamus's head shot up and dean could tell he'd been crying.
"come to laugh some more" seamus asked angrily, wiping the tears off his face.
"seamus listen i-"
"no it's whatever just forget everything i said okay" seamus said moving to leave
"i don't want to do that"
"well i want you to okay" seamus shouted before he started crying again. deans heart broke again and he walked over to seamus and wrapped his arms around him, placing his head ontop of the small irish boys.
"dean i'm so sorry" seamus sobbed into dean shirt. dean just pulled him closer.
"shh shay it's okay, it's okay"
"dean i was being selfish in sorry, i'm happy if you're happy, i'm sorry"
"seamus look at me" dean said pulling back. seamus kept his eyes trained on the ground, dean sighed placing his hand on seamus's chin and lifted his head so seamus would meet his eyes.
"i broke up with ginny" dean said quietly.
"was it because of what i said dean i didn't mean-"
"no, well yes"
"i'm lost"
"i didn't love ginny seamus, but i love you. i've loved you since third year. i dated ginny because i thought i could fall for her, because i never thought you'd fall for me" dean whispered holding eye contact with seamus.
"how could i not fall for you dean, i fall for you more and more everyday" seamus whispered with a smile.
"i'm sorry for hurting you shay, i didn't mean to"
"i know dean"
"if i knew how you felt i-" seamus suddenly went on his top toes and pulled deans face down to meet his own. their lips met and both boys were overwhelmed with emotion, they'd been waiting so long for this moment and it was better than they'd ever imagined.
"is that all it takes to shut you up" seamus laughed pulling away. "i wish i'd learned that sooner"
"yeah, me too" said dean smiling down at him. "let's get out of here" he said grabbing seamus's hand.
"yeah that sounds good" the two boys walked out hand in hand, they finally had each other and that was all they needed.

lmao sorry it's so short but thank you sincerely for reading this. i love you.