three

Samantha giggled as she was being tickled. Rosalie and Kevin smiled as they watched Emmett and Sam. Emmett kissed her making Sam smile. "I love you." She tells him. "Seriously though. Do we have to go to school?"

"Babe?"

"I don't want to deal with Bella staring. Edward knows he made a mistake, but that girl seriously needs to understand that when he comes back that he will talk to her." Sam said.

Emmett kissed her head. "We still have to go."

Sam sighed knowing she has no other choice. She grabbed his hand and they walked out together. Not looking forward to what the day brings.
~~~
At school, Sam has managed to ignore the Bella problem as she focused on her and Emmett. When Edward came back, Samantha kept her mouth shut as she watched Rosalie, Kevin, and Jasper tell Edward off. Emmett was proud of Samantha because she didn't say a word.

"Sam, do you have something to say."

"Nope because you know where you went wrong. Now if you excuse me, I have class." She said as she walked around him.

Emmett looked at Edward. "Have fun on that trip." Emmett tells him as he knows Bella will ask questions and this time, no one won't help him. Not this time.

Sam stood by her locker as she waited for Emmett. She smiled as she walked over to him and kissed him. "Ready?"

"Let's get today over with."
~~~
Lunch came and Sam was looking at the check list she made for her new painting idea, but had to wait. She looked up and saw Edward talking to Bella. "What is he doing?"

"Trying to get us caught." Rosalie replies.

Emmett pulled Sam closer to him. "She asked if you would like to go to La Push."

"I'm not allowed there after the last time." Sam tells them as she thought back to hexing one of the elder members for hitting on her when they were alive knowing she had a mate.

"Serves him right for trying to get you to fall in love with him." Emmett said.

"My heart only belongs to you and you only." Sam tells him as she kissed him. "He knew how strong our mate bond was, but he learnt his lesson and moved on."

Emmett chuckled as they saw Edward coming back. No one didn't say a word as they could tell that he was visibly upset. Sam moved closer to Emmett knowing that Edward was going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day and this weekend.

Sam heard the bell rang and thanked god she could go home soon. Emmett walked her to their next class as Edward was lost in his mind. "Em?"

"Hmmm."

"You don't think history will repeat itself?" She asked.

"I don't know, but something is telling us that it will." Emmett said as he kissed her head. "Let's ignore him and let him deal with that."

"Okay." She replies as they went on through out the day not worrying about anything.

Sorry it's not longer but hopefully next time I have a well thought out chapter.