First Glance

Once upon a time lived a girl who lived in the forest with solitude and was always friends with the gripping lonely night. The girl lived in the forest because of a curse from a witch from the land of clouds. The curse was caused because previously the girl played with her friends in the middle of a desert forest, but the girl was curious about the forest, then without realizing it she crossed the forbidden forest and was trapped in a terrible palace (character introduction).

One day, a hunter who was hunting with his brown dog, he accidentally passed in a palace with a magnificent building but covered by the roots of wild plants. The hunter was curious about the palace, and he entered the palace.

He saw a girl who was styling her hair in the cracked mirror. The hunter's and the girl's eyes met for a few seconds. suddenly came a very scary person, he was an evil witch from the land of the clouds. The warm atmosphere suddenly turned creepy and very scary. The evil witch smiled, her curved fingers combing her long hair. The witch's eyes seemed to hypnotize the hunter. after a few seconds. a dog barking broke everything. The hunter immediately realized and pulled the girl away from the terrible palace, suddenly the witch immediately attacked the hunter. unfortunately, the attack was avoided by the hunter. The fight between the hunter and the witch ensued, the witch wanted to injure the hunter with her magic staff. Then, the evil witch broke the mirror in the room and immediately ran towards the hunter to stab the broken mirror into the hunter's body. unfortunately, the girl's steps were faster than the witch. The girl immediately ran towards the hunter and hugged her to avoid the witch's attack. after a few seconds, the hunter brown dog suddenly jumped towards the witch and took the stick and gave it to the hunter. The witch's creepy scream could be heard, the hunter was confused about what to do. "Break it" screamed the brown-eyed girl, "break the stick," she exclaimed. "Never mind, maybe," shouted the evil witch. The hunter immediately broke the stick. Suddenly the witch disappeared from in front of them, only the black jubbah had left the witch. (Conflict between characters and divorce) .

Shows the happy face of the girl. her brown eyes shed tears, and she burst into tears. The hunter approached the girl and immediately hugged her. Thank you, you've saved the rest of my life. said the girl while lowering her head. Let's get out of this place and let's enjoy the rest of your life. (ending)