🤦‍♀️

Ebony

I called his cousin who was laid up with ah bitch so know way in tha hell my husband was over there ...
he's been lying or lying and ii found ah condom in the trash can maybe that's why the sex felt different he's using ah condom on me now ... hmmm ii grabbed it out the trash can and put in in ah zip lock bag ... evidence ...

I had to get to the bottom of this ASAP .. because he had me fucked up ... stay stress free Ebony ii said to my self over thinking can ruin ah situation he's not cheating of course he want mess up what took us sooo long to build ......

*****
Princess
He rubbed my belly over and over
So you trapped me ?

Maybe ... pussy to good Bae

W.e ii said laughing .. so what wifey gonna say ?

Shit ii forgot bout ha ass ..

My baby is not gonna be ah secret .. just like you put your kids on social media my child gonna be on there as well ii want him or her to know her siblings

I feel that ... shit ...

Look Princess this is hard fa me like this women been down wit me from da jump when ii was locked up she sent me money it's like everybody my so called friends did me dirty .. she was there

Oh you cheated on her like it ain't matta you left it in me like she ain't matta why now she matter ?

Look !!! This shit ain't gonna be easy that's all I'm saying

Well I'm having this baby so fuck her and what she think if she woulda been doing ha part we wouldn't even have this problem now would we ?

Look it ain't her is me .. ii just don't want ah wife yet ii mean ...

So what do you want ii said raising my eyebrow

You girl duhhh ... he said bringing me closer to him kissing my neck and rubbing my breast through my shirt ...

Look Bae Frfr I'm here for you we can't tell her together ii said smiling he kissed my lips and agreed ..

***
Ah condom ? He used ah condom on you

Yea ma this is new asf for me like I'm dirty or something
Maybe he dirty "
You saying he been cheating ?
Honey ii mean he's hardly there and always at his so called cousin "

Ma ion wanna accuse him and he not that make him wanna cheat and he wore his ring ii said smiling so them hoes will see that ..

Baby gurl don't  be stupid like check him let him know ya know ..

Ma ii love my family and my kids and ion want them growing up with out ah daddy

If he ain't shit he ain't shit confront him

Ya right .. ma thanks ii love you

Love you more ...

***
Time to put my big girl panties on and confront my husband ... ii laid down and decided to sleep on it the kids was beat meaning my ma must had them cleaning .. she ah mess ii dozed off until ah sleep and instantly began dreaming ...