oct 27

i woke up to the sound of my very loud and annoying alarm. i open my eyes and immediately shut them, the light from my window burning my eyes. i sit up and rub my eyes, getting out of bed to turn off my alarm. after turning off my alarm i stretch to go to the restroom to do my business and brush my teeth. 

after doing that i go to the kitchen to cook up some breakfast. "eggs sounds nice" i say as i grab a pan, putting it on the stove, then going to the fridge to get the eggs. as i'm cooking the eggs i hear my roommate, alex, come out of his room and walk to the kitchen. he comes from behind me and places his hands on my shoulders, resting his head on mine. "mornin" i say, still cooking my eggs. he tilts his head and says "good mornin" with a sign, still sounding very sleepy. "go get ready for the day, i'm almost done here" i say as he slowly pulls away and starts walking off. "kay" he says going to the restroom. 

i finish up the eggs and make drinks for the both of us. i make alex a coffee and myself a green tea. i put the eggs on a plate, then set the plates and the tea on the table. i sit down and wait for alex to come out, which he does soon after me sitting. he sits down next to me and we both eat our eggs. i eat a few bites of my eggs, then just drink my tea for the rest of breakfast, alex eats the all of his eggs. "so whats the plan for today" alex asks, taking a sip of his coffee. "well" i say pausing to think "i dont have anything to do today, so its just a chill day for me."

"i dont have anything either." he says, getting his and my dishes together. "then lets just say in" i say, helping him bring our dishes to the kitchen. "i'm gonna get dressed" he says, going to his room. after he closes his door, i put up my left over eggs and sigh. "i should get ready too"

i went to my room and put on a chill comfy outfit, and decide on this one

simply and comfy, but still very cute looking. 

after getting my outfit and getting my hair brushed, i go to the living room and plop down on the couch, with a huge sigh. alex comes out just wearing a grey hoodie with some darker grey sweatpants

he sits on the couch next to me, and lets me lay on him. i try and reach my hand for the remote, but unable to reach it, i give grabby hands to let alex know i want it, and he hands it over. i start going through netflix, trying to find something to watch, but not being able to find anything, i hand the remote over to alex and let him look for whatever, as i close my eyes to rest them. 

i slowly wake up to hear a muffled noise, that i cant quite make out. the more i wake up the more i realize that its alex

"y/n" he says shaking me awake. i give a little "mm?" and turn my head, rubbing my eyes with my sleeve. "we're out of a lot of stuff" he says, lifting me up so he can sit on the couch. "what do you want me to do about it" i ask, laying my head on his lap. he plays with my hair a bit and says "lets go to the store, we have nothin else to do.". i turn my head and stretch, "okay.". i get up and walk to my room. "i'll get ready and you make a list." 

(outfitlol)

i grab my tote bag and my wallet, and alex gets ready

i grab my tote bag and my wallet, and alex gets ready. we walk out of our apartment, and walk on the sidewalk to the store. 

once we get to the store we grab a basket and i put my tote bag in it. we look around and grab the stuff we need. we both occasionally seperate to find our stuff faster, and for me to sneak some stuff in the basket. after we pay for our stuff we walk back home.

we put up our groceries and go to our rooms to get comfy again. after we cook some chicken we sit on the couch and eat while we watching random movies and shows on the tv. after we finish eating and watching we get ready for bed. 

i wasnt able to sleep in my bed. it was 3 am and no matter how hard i tried i could sleep at all. i ended up getting out of my bed and going to alex's room. alex was editing something on his video, and when he noticed i walked in he took off his headphones and looked up at me. 

"hey y/n, somethin wrong?" he asked, and i rubbed my eyes. "cant sleep" i paused, "can i sleep here?" i asked and looked over to him. he nodded his head and i gave muffled "thank you" as i flopped onto his bed and went under his puffy blanket. after a bit he turned off his computer and layed with me on the bed. i curled up next to him, then he pulled my closer and hugged me, until we both fell asleep