Part 3.1

Princess Chandni and Natasha are alone in her room.

Natasha : Saw his face, he looked so worried.

Chandni : Yes!

Natasha : I have never come to like him. He looks like though..Um, you know what I mean, right?

Chandni : Absolutely! I had not thought about it first, but later I can't deny this.

Natasha : No wonder, he is with her. Anyways, you were telling me, Bhabhi got another threat letter. I don't know, but i feel he is involved like he...

Chandni : We have come to that conclusion only and we are not surprised, considering what we are dealing with.

Natasha : My God!

Princess Chandni video calls Ashi, and after exchanging pleasantries, they came to the point.

Ashi : What's the update?

Natasha : Back to where we started.

Chandni : I can't agree more.

Ashi : Oh! What are Shefali and Arjun doing? And what about Tina? I had called them, but no response came from their side.

Chandni : Actually Bhabhi, Shefali and Arjun had called me some 2 -3 day's ago, telling they had got some leads, but then yesterday they called me, to tell they lost it and they don't know how it happened.

Ashi : What? How can they be so careless! We were so close.

Natasha : The same is with our lawyer. I guess Pia or her family got to know about our plan, or Randeep made this happen.

Ashi : As I told you, I am not surprised if he is involved. We can't expect anything from him, after whatever he did 2 1/2 year's ago.

Natasha : One thing I want to tell. I don't if it will help us in any way, but I hope it will. Day before yesterday, I and Rajeev were in market, when he got an important call and he excused himself. I don't remember when, but I guess some good 15 minutes later, I heard a gun shoot in my direction, but nothing happened to me. But I saw something, which I feel now can be relevant to us.

Ashi : What? This much happened to you, and you are telling us now. Are you okay? Who was it?

Natasha : Relax Bhabhi, I am fine. Okay, so that person was Dr. Shilpa. Can you believe it! But the strange thing is here, when the shoot was heard, I saw her running from there, from the corner of my eyes. I am sure, she is the one who did this.