Chapter 40

Abigail's POV

Carter let me borrow a long sleeve shirt so I could cover my scars. He texted Cameron to tell him that he picked me up and asked him to buy three plane tickets back to LA.

Me, Cameron, and Carter went back to California together and I asked Cameron if I could stay at Carter's house for a couple of weeks, until things calm down. He was skeptical but eventually consented.

I started doing small modeling jobs again but Cameron insisted that I meet with a therapist. He has been increasingly worried about me ever since I was kidnapped. Although it was traumatizing, Carter helped me to recover.

Oh ya did I mention that Carter and I went on a date? He took me to a carnival and we ended the date with a stereotypical kiss on the Ferris wheel. He was very sweet and made me forget all of the drama. We have been unofficially dating for two and a half weeks now.

I called a 'family meeting' with all of the boys. Cameron, Nash, Matt, Carter, Johnson, and Gilinsky all came to Carter's place at 7 and I was going to settle everything. We set up a skype call with Shawn because he was included in this mess.

"Ok you are all like brothers and most of you haven't even spoken and when you finally do you're either yelling at each other or punching each other. And I'm sick of it. 90% of the drama is because of me and I hate it. I will be moving back into Cameron's apartment in a few days."

"But baby." Carter pouted. He didn't want me to move out if his house.

"Excuse me... Did he just call you baby?" Shawn questioned as he came closer to the camera, as if he didn't hear Carter right.

"Carter took me on a date and if any of you fight with him it will make me want to be around you less, so I suggest you all keep quiet." I scoffed, specifically looking at the camera so Shawn could see my anger.

"Your all going to kiss and makeup so we can go back to being a family. My friend is having a party next weekend and I expect you all to be there and everyone is going to be best friends again. Got it?" I said and they all sheepishly nodded.

Everyone hugged each other except for Jack G and Cameron. I wasn't going to push it though.

Everyone left except for Cameron who had a talk with Carter. I only ever heard part of the conversation though.

"Cameron I really like your sister and I promise I will treat her right. Plus we are sort if already dating." Carter said shyly which made me smile.

"Carter I swear to god if you hurt her I will mess you up. I don't necessarily approve of you two dating but I really don't want to upset Abigail right now. No PDA and keep your hands to yourself. I'll be watching Reynolds." and with that Cameron kissed me on the cheek and went back to his apartment.

A/N: Ok so I'm still grounded but I have school off tomorrow and my parents are at work so.... What they don't know won't kill them? Hahahaha anyway thank you all for your support. I am having minor writers block but I'll get over it. Have a nice week lovelies.