Chapter 7 Chloe in her outfit above

" What are you talking about, Brandon?"I said as I trembled

"I mean, I have loved you since the day we met, with your beautiful completion and your sexy body. And seeing you like this just makes me melt! I should how told you sooner because we are both 18 and we will find out mates soon." I just stared at him in shock. When he stepped forward I saw temptation flash through his eyes and before I new it my lips were on his. He licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance but I didn't let him have it. He growled and pulled back. "Why aren't you kissing me back?"

"Look, Brandon, I have always liked you too but we will find our mates soon so I just don't think that this is a good idea. I'm sorry. " I said with as much kindness as I can.

"Okay, sorry I kissed you" and with that he left the room.

I walked up to my closet and picked my favorite baby blue dress that has short and long strands all around it And beautiful jewels on the chest of the dress and some silver high heals that covers the toes most of the way. I slipped the dress on and walked into the bathroom and turned the curler on. While it was warming up, I put on some light make-up. Then u curled my hair and was ready to go. I walked outside in the back yard where everybody was waiting and as soon as I opened the door, I was shocked at what I saw. There were hundreds and hundreds of people in my back yard. Oh course, there was a bunch of extra room because my pack house is huge. As I was searching around the crowd I suddenly felt this pull of some sort, my wolf was screaming 'go go!!' So I started walking towards the pull. Then suddenly I saw him and my wolf howled 'MATE!'