Chapter 4

Zach takes the rope and wraps it around my wrist and ties it to the posters of the bed. I gently tug at the rope testing the resistance and can feel the rope dig into my skin. Not hard enough to cause a lot of pain but enough to be uncomfortable.

"We are going to work on your control over your body and any disobedience will result in punishment. Do you understand?" Zach says.

"Yes, sir." I reply.

Zach then climbs on the bed and hovers over top of me. I look up at him then he leans down and captures my lips with his. I moan and Zach deepens the kiss. He pulls away after a while and kisses down my jaw and to my neck where he starts to gently suck and bite. Creating a hickey and marking me as his. He then blows on the mark making me shiver and him smile. Zach then continues down and his mouth latches on to my nipple while he massages the other with his hand. He has me withering underneath him and then shows the other one the same amount of attention.

He continues his way down my body's placing soft kisses down my stomach and to beside my hip bone where he leaves another mark. His hand massages my thigh while he kisses my other one and starts moving towards my core.

I gasp when his lips connect with my core and he begins his pleasurable assault on my lower lips. I moan quietly and bite my lip as he licks at my core. He slides a finger into my dripping wet core and I cry out as he begins to move it, while sucking on my clit. I pull at my restraints wanting to tangle my fingers in his hair. He later adds another one which drives me closer and closer to my climax.

"Please, Please may I cum sir?" I ask.

"No." He says simply and continues.

I whimper and close my eyes trying to keep myself under control. I only last a few seconds before I'm crying out again and begging him for my release.

"Please, I can't hold it." I say panting. "Please... Please... Please..."

Just when I'm about to explode he pulls away and I whimper at the loss of him. I squirm slightly feeling the wetness between my legs.

Zach stands up and undoes his pants and swiftly takes them off, along with his underwear. I watch him and if possible it makes me even more wet at the sight of him in his naked glory. He climbs back on the bed and hovers over top of me again. Reaching for the bedside table he grabs a condom and puts it on. Then he kisses me gently and then spreads my legs and settles in between them.

He rubs his length against my hot and wet core, teasing me.

"Please... Please..." I beg him, but he continues teasing me. When I try to rub up against him he puts his hand firmly on my hip to keep me down. Suddenly he slams into me and I yelp in surprise. He starts moving slowly back and forth and I moan with each thrust.

He moves slowly and I want to beg him to go faster but I don't. He keeps going at the pace until I can't take it anymore.

"Please... Please..." I say over and over.

"Please what? Pet." He answers.

"Please, sir." I plead, "fuck me harder."

"Hmm..." He says thinking about it and before I have a chance to say anything else he pulls back and gives me one hard thrust that makes me cry out. He then starts pounding me relentlessly and I know I won't last long at this rate.

I start to feel my climax building and I pull at the ropes trying to distract myself.

"Sir, please let me cum." I say, "please, please, please, let me cum."

"Hold it, Hailey."

I moan and pull at the ropes more. Zach grabs my wrists and holds them in place, continuing to fuck me.

"Stop, your going to hurt yourself." He says and then let's go. I moan and stop pulling on the ropes.

"Sir, I can't hold it anymore." I say squeezing my eyes shut. "Please let me cum."

Right before I go over the edge Zach stills inside of me. When I attempt to move to create friction to get myself off he pulls out completely. He slaps my thigh and I whimper and he waits for me to calm down.

After he knows my orgasm is no longer going to hit he enters me again and begins thrusting. He starts slow at first and then builds up his speed. By the end of it I'm a moaning mess in need of an orgasm.

"Sir..." I say not being able to finish my sentence because I'm moaning to much.

"Ok Pet, cum with me." He says, "now!"

I scream and cum hard and Zach does a couple more thrust before he stills inside me. I'm breathing hard and I close my eyes suddenly feeling really tired.

Zach pulls out of me and whimper and he gets up and discards the condom. He then comes back to the bed and undoes the rope and releases my wrists. I touch them and wince. I look at the marks that have been left and the slight redness of the skin.

"Hailey, are you ok?" Zack asks sounding concerned.

I nod. "Yeah, I'm ok."

"Let me see," he says holding out his hand. I hesitantly give him my wrists, scared that he would be angry at me for hurting myself.

"Hailey..." He says getting up and getting some cream from the cabinet. "I told you not to pull on the ropes."

"Sorry." I sat quietly.

He comes back and starts rubbing the cream on the slight rope burns. I hiss in pain but he ignore it and continues applying it. Once he's done he puts the cream back and lies on the bed. He pulls me down with him until I'm flush against his chest.

We lay like that for a couple minutes while he rubs my back. I sigh in content and then my stomach begins to rumble.

I bury my head in his chest embarrassed making Zach laugh.

"Ok, let's go make some food."

He gets up pulling on his underwear and some joggers. The he grabs his shirt and pulls it over my head and gives me back my panties so I can put them on.

We walk to the kitchen to make some food.

After we eat our brunch we settle on the couch and cuddle while watching a movie. Relaxing and talking for the rest of the day.