prologue : THE BAD DREAM

Y/N'S POV :

~~~~~~
The sounds of running through the hallway in the dark lost , helpless , and weak . A white bride dress I was wearing was all ripped with holes , my hair that was in a bun was token down and became messy , I had scratches and bruises all over my legs and arms .

The shouting calling from behind me became louder as they chased me....

" YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY EASILY!!!!! " the female rock troll shouted at me .

My legs where getting even more tired at this point but I knew I couldn't stop running...

" PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US Y/N , WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! " a techno troll shouted at me.

" YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE DARLING!!!!! " a funk troll shouted .

I was running out of breath and tried to hide deep in a Forrest. I was breathing heavily thing to calm myself down , my hands where on my chest as my heart was pumping really fast .

I got out of my hiding spot and sighed thinking that they where gone...... that was until.......

Someone grabbed my arm and yanked it into the shadows.........

I tried screaming for someone to save me..........

But no one came....

" you can run all you want Y/N but.................I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO "

~~~~~~~~

I stood up fast from my bed and looked around my room breathing heavily . Luckily it never happened .

" it was only a nightmare " I sighed to myself calming down . I looked by my side erosion see my boyfriend jock sleeping peacefully . I smiled at him and planted a kiss on his cheek .

" welp , i guess I must've watched too much horror movies and trolls world tour " I mumbled to myself . I looked at the clock and it was 4 am in the morning and got up from the bed , I decided to get ready for the day . It may be the weekend today but I got a concert to be at around 12 in the afternoon . While I was washing my face in the bathroom I saw my trolls world tour McDonald's toys I got a few months ago where facing my direction . I remembered yesterday before sleeping I put the toys in my drawer .

" thats weird , I thought I put you guys away last night in the drawer " I said . But I shrugged and put them back in my drawer again .

TO BE CONTINUED...