3. 💜💙 VOLCALS UP ON STAGE 💙💜

Y/N'S POV :

After sometime of hanging out with some other funk trolls I made friends with the tribe a had a party for fun night . I hanged out with my 2 new friends Angelica and natalie . During that night we also sang on stage . Angelica was pretty good , natalie was pretty nice as well .

" so Y/N , you wanna try sing to ? " natalie asked .

" Um...well " I didn't know how to even reply because I don't think they'll like it due to my singing sounding different from the funk trolls .

" Oh come on , I bet you'll do great " Angelica said . I sighed . ' Welp guess I have to ' I thought to myself . So I walked up on stage as everyone's attention was me . I was alittle shy at first but I went ahead to clear my voice and started singing . 

Y/N :
Walking through a dream
I see you
My light and darkness breathing
New hope of life

Y/N :
Now I live through you and
You through me
Enchanted

Everyone seemed pretty impressed from my singing . Queen essence and king quincy seemed to love it as well . Including natalie , Angelica , and Prince D .

Y/N :
I pray in my heart that
This dream never ends

Y/N :
I see me through your eyes
Breathing new life
Flying high

Y/N :
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as and sacrifice
I live through your love

Little did i know while I was singing eliza eard me from the distance , she got out her  telescope to look over at vibe city and looked inside to see me singing on stage to everyone . He then smirked .

" caught ya " eliza chuckled darkly .

Y/N :
You teach me how to see all that's beautiful
My senses touch your world I never pictured
Now I give my hope to you
I surrender

Y/N :
I pray in my heart this world never ends
I see me through your eyes
Breathing new life
Flying high

Y/N :
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my love for you

" wow , you sing like an angel from heavens my gal " Branch mumbled while listening with Eliza .

Y/N :
And my heart was never opened
To the world you've shown me

Y/N :
But my eyes could not envision
All the colors of my love and of life evermore
EVERMORE...!
( I see me through your eyes )

Y/N :
I see me through your eyes 
( breathing New life )
Flying high

Y/N :
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love
I live...through your love
( I see you )
( I see you )

When I finished everyone was cheering really loud . Everyone looked shocked and amazed by my singing . I'm suprised but then again of course the tribes reunties so I see nothing wrong with them liking it .

ELIZA'S POV :

" Y/N , you sounded like an angel from heavens " I said . Now since I found her I just got to let the others know where she is . I slide down a leaves of the tree and ran to the others .

" GUYS I KNOW WHERE Y/N IS!!! " I shouted .

" WAIT REALLY WHERE!? PLEASE TELL ME!?!? " queen poppy said excited .

" I saw her at vibe city with queen essence and king quincy " I said .

" Oh so there with her then " dj suki said . Trollex grabbed my telescope to look over at vibe city and nodded .

" yep they sure are " trollex said .

" Well then , let's set up our stuff and head their............. with weapons " Trollzart said getting a shotgun and putting it in branches supplies baskets .

" i'm with ya , c'mon guys let's get prepared " bliss marina said getting her chainsaw .

" I'll let barb and branch know , BRB ( be right back ) " cooper said running off .

" sorry your mayjesties, but Y/N is mine and no one should have her except for us only "  poppy said laughing insane .

TO BE CONTINUED...