𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭🕯

[Jungkook pov]

I opened my eyes, struggling, which were stinging. Terrified, as the thoughts of the previous day clouded my mind. I frantically looked around seeing dull painted walls, a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a slender bed with red sheets, and a glass-railed window.

I made my way towards it, instantly widening my eyes and falling back down seeing the huge distance between the ground and window.
I ran towards the big wooden door, no use, it was locked from outside.
I slid down. That's when I noticed how parts of my arm and leg were dressed up in white bandages.

It still hurt, how that man just dragged me out of the jungle in my wounded state, in which I couldn't even fight him.
I had absolutely no idea about his intentions, neither do I do right now.
Why am I here?
I got up and sat on the bed, touching the sheets, it was after a long time that I could feel a little warm, as a knock followed.
The door creaked open, watching the same 2 guards from yesterday, I stood up, looking at them with pure rage.

"What am I doing here? Why did you both and that man kidnapped me in my wounded state?"
All I wanted was answers.
They didn't see anything, as the 'man' made his way inside.
"Hello, Jungkook, an abandoned omega from the Animone Pack, you will persue me as Master Jinho"

Hearing the mention of that, my blood boiled.
"I'm not your slave. Let me go my way"
He let out a dry chuckle.
"Not mine, but the prince's slave. That's who you will ever be"
I knitted my eyebrows together, as he spoke forward.
"You will serve for the royal prince, take that as an honour, if you try to run away, which you clearly can't, you will never see the daylight again. Is that clear?"

I was beyond bewildered. I didn't have words. All I knew was that I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to serve for anyone, hell on being someone's slave.
I charged through him, dragging my feet as fast as I could. Not a smart move. I was trapped among guards. I couldn't think right, everything was just so spontaneous.

"Well well well, nothing productive in that right? Now wear the cloths kept on your bed and be ready in an hour, you will be assigned your responsibilities"
With that, he and the guards left locking me up again.
I felt weak, helpless, lost. I wanted to scream.

I silently wore the cloths, which were dull brown.
I looked up at the mirror, for the first time in years. After my pack abandoned me, I roamed the woods alone. That's it.
I had changed, i was stronger, there were scars on my face and dirt.
Just the thought of being kicked out brought tears in my eyes.

No. I wasn't gonna cry. I am not that weak.
I washed my face and took a shower. I wore the cloths, taking my own dear time. I was just wondering who the prince may be, I hope he is not cruel. I have taken enough in the past.
The guards came again.
"The Prince has requested to see you"
My legs were nearly trembling just by the thought of it.

A silk ribbon was tied around my eyes as my hands were fastened at the back. I knew better than to fight right now. I kept quite, but was internally screaming.
They led me through the halls, which were eerily silent, just faint whispers.

"Prince Alpha, the omega is here"
A person hummed in response. They kicked the back of my knees as I fell to the ground, letting out a quite scream I collected myself.
The door fell shut.

"Who do we have here?"
A deep husky voice spoke, giving me goosebumps.
I felt scared, vulnerable. He could kill me easily in my state.
Suddenly he gripped my collar.

"I asked your name, omega"
He said through gritted teeth.
"J-Jeon Jungkook"
His laugh echoed the walls.

"We are pretty familiar now, aren't we?"
"Huh? W-what do you mean?"
I felt the blindfold coming lose, as I adjusted my eyes with the light, horror filled it.

"Taehyung?!"
___________________________🕯______________________________
Q: Your favourite song?