𝟎𝟎𝟓;𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

[Kenzie's Pov]

"Mom?" I called through the house which was surprisingly empty. Hmm. It wasn't till I walked around the corner that the camera crew was here filming me walking. The door bell rand and I ran to the door and opened it to see Josh.

"Hey but shh" I said whispering and he nodded we quickly ran up into my room without the cameras seeing.

"Don't think I wanna keep you hidden just you know the fans they'll go crazy" I said as we sat down on my couch.

"I get it don't worry I didn't even tell my friends I was here"josh said smiling making me giggle.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked him as he looked around my room.

[Joshs pov]

"I get it don't worry I didn't even tell my friends I was here"i said smiling making her giggle.

Damn that giggle was the cutest fuckin thing I've ever heard.

"We could watch a movie?" I suggested and she nodded.

"Yeah sounds good" she said standing up and turning her tv on before grabbing a fluffy blanket.

"So what movie should we watch?" I asked and I could tell she was thinking.

"Well it's almost Halloween so what about a scary movie?" She said and I nodded.

"What about it?" I suggested and she hesitated before nodding. "We don't have to watch it if you don't wanna" I said smiling.

"No,No it's alright I'm just not a huge horror movie kinda girl" she started. "But we can watch it" she finished before sitting down on the couch next to me.

She turned her lights off after turning her led lights on, she then sat down not to far from me.

About 15 minutes in I felt Kenzie cuddled up into me