Chapter 1

(Skylars pov)
I'm sitting in boring old math class, thank god I'm with my best friend Alex. She's on her phone right now on Twitter because this guy she's OBSESSED with is on tweeting his fans... I think his name is like Sebastian Olzanski or something like that, idk tbh. All I know is that she really likes him and shes non stop talking about him! Anyway.. Alex and I have plans tonight to Hang out like we usually do. We always hang out over the weekend and do stuff together like shopping, watching Netflix, stuff like that. Today right after school our plans are to go to the movies, shopping, then back to my house for a sleep over. The bell to leave is going to ring in 10 minutes!

The bell finally rang, my mom is picking us up today to take us to the movies! When we got into the car we listened to some music and took some selfies😂 Alex posted a selfie of us and tweeted that guy the pic with the hashtag #selfiesforseb.. A few minutes later out of no where Alex screams and starts jumping up and down!
"ALEX! What the heck are u flipping out about?!" I yelled
"SEB J-J-JUST T-TWEETED ME BACK!" She replied back
"Awh! What did he say?" I asked
"WELL I TWEETED HIM A SELFIE OF ME AND YOU AND HE SAID "dang, you guys are hotties😍" OMG SKYLAR!"
"That's so sweet! Haha!"
"OMG SKYALR."
"What!" I said
"He just DMED me and asked me what your Twitter was!!" Alex said crying of excitement in the back seat

So I went on my Twitter and it said I have 1 notification and 1 message. I checked the notification first and it said "Sebastian Olzanski followed you", then I checked my messages and he dmed me. It said "hey, I saw your selfie with your friend Alex and you're so gorgeous😍 Is there any way I can get your number ?". I honestly didn't know what to say, I didn't tell Alex because I didn't know if she would be happy or mad. I decided to just give it to him, what's the worst that could happen right? A few minutes later I go a text that said "hi, it's Sebastian😊"
I'm kinda nervous to respond back, but I did. This is how our convo went!
🐥-Seb
🙊-Skylar

🙊- "oh hii! My name is Skylar if you didn't know already."
🐥-"I knew haha. Wtf, that sounded so creepy😂"
🙊-"nah, your fine😂"
🐥-"good! well anyway, what's up?"
🙊 - "going to the movies with Alex! So I'll text u later!"
🐥-"okay, have fun! And you better text me back later"
🙊-" I will, don't worry😊!"
Dang.. Now I know why Alex likes this boy. He's sweet and seems like a great person.. And hot😂