Chapter Two: My Childhood Life

Hey guys this is going to be a litttle side note and I want to tell you that this is all real not kidding whatsoever you don't have to believe me but this is real....ok here we go.

When I was four I went to sunrise daycare and it was fun until...in 2005 September 23rd I went outside because well you know it was free time and I had my first crush I didnt know at the time what this feeling was but she was just so pretty. So I went up to her and tried to give her a hug and she slapped me in the face and I stepped back a bit because of the shock and the counselor said"What's wrong?" and I told her what happened and she got 3 minutes of timeout and when she was out she went up to another kid and hugged him....I got so mad (this is the unbelievable part) I was throwing rocks at her...With my mind I did Geokenisis its when you can use the earth to move like sand, rocks etc. and when that happened I blacked out completely. When I woke up there were rocks on the girls body and she had bruises,scratches,and scars. All over her skin and the counselor told me I was a monster but there was the one teacher named Ms.Sandy(she lives near my grandma's house)was understanding and as really nice I was on Fox 5 News(now that I think about it that's probably why we had too move so much.)but what's scary is that I have the same ability but I cant use it around other people...