~~~Silverdust~~~

(- NAME -)
Name:
Silverdust

Nickname:
Silver

Aliases:
- The White Rouge
- The Frozen Hybrid

(- GENERAL -)
Age:
19

Gender:
Female

Tribe:
Sandwing/Icewing

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
Silverdust is an aggressive, dominant, and strong hearted dragon. She likes to be by herself and work alone, finding it much more difficult with others dragging her down. She refuses to be pushed around and be told what to do, wanting to be the dominant one. She hates when she is defeated or is forced to run, blaming it on herself for being to weak and not strong enough to win. She never stays in one place for to long and doesn't get close to anyone, thinking they would just leave her behind or stab her in the back.

She loves to fight, but won't fight anyone she sees as weak, wanting to be able to fight a strong opponent who so she can prove her strength. She actually enjoys getting scars from fights, thinking of them as trophies that she proudly wears. Even though she loves fighting, she doesn't purposely go looking for one, but rather she waits for it to come to her or she just finds it while she is traveling. She prefers to close combat unlike most other dragons, using the close quarters and her strength to her advantage. She will however use her fire or ice breath, but she will rarely do so unless absolutely necessary or if she can't get close to her target. She can be ruthless once she gets a target, not giving up to the either submit or are killed. She has a burning hatred towards scavengers, attacking most of them on sight. If someone did something to her, she would remember exactly what they looked like and wait till the day she could get her revenge.

Underneath all of the aggression is a calm, quiet, protective, loyal dragon, but also a stubborn and energetic one. She is extremely protective of those that she does get close too, protecting them with her life. She would never turn her back on those she cares about and would always be there for them no matter what. She is normally calm and quiet, keeping to herself and just doing her own thing, but she can sometimes be quiet energetic. She likes to dig in the sand or the snow, but she loves to sit on mountain peak and look over the area below. She doesn't like to admit it, but she hates being alone.

Likes:
Fighting
Heat
Cold
Scars
Sun bathing
Being in charge

Dislikes:
Losing
Scavengers
Being alone
Being told what to do

Strengths:
Physical combat
Resistance to heat and cold
Knowing how to fend for herself

Weaknesses:
Her ice breath
Doesn't like to listen
Can get carried away with fighting

(- APPEARANCE -)
(New picture of Silverdust)

Has two large jagged scars on her right side

(- FAMILY -)
Mother: Icewing - Crystal - Deceased
Father: Sandwing - Fossil - Location Unknown
Brother: Icewing(had an Icewing father) - Moose - Location Unknown

(- EXTRA -)
Silverdust had to raise herself from the age of four since her mother was killed by Icewings from the Ice Kingdom, her father and brother had left a week before.

Silver is able to breath fire and also has frost breath, but can only use it a certain amount of times, if over used it will freeze her from the inside out.