Molded Together

Raised bold to never depend on a man was what a young queen did. Don't be warmed by their touch, be cold as their lunch.

Work for the desire wants, fall to their knees to know your needs. Walk upright in admiration. Lay downward in respect and seek honorable approval. 

Raised to be the Queen, seek the King for your mold.

A King can admire a Queen. Raised to match her determination. A young King is searching for his Queen in raising.

When he finds her, the two will sacrifice their mold at the altar of the royal ancestors. King mold sided by the Queen mold. He will lay in hers as she will lay in his.

Royal ancestors will begin to pray. The prayer is of life, health, truth, wellness, and prosperity. The heirs of the new kingdom will begin to grow and fulfill the mold. They will soon rise together.

He takes her hand and will stand to the royals, the prayers have been sent.

They have now been molded to stand and fight for their people.

King, lead his Queen. Clear her path of disturbance and interference. King, stand beside her for if she leans, his arms will grab her and help her to stand.

King, never fall behind unless to admire the creation of the mold that has been created for you. She should never have to look back at the things that have once failed her.

Queen, as he opens and clears the path for you. Walk firmly on the gold royal path towards your destiny. It has been created for you as one.

Queen, when it feels heavy and the tower leans, she will lean to the direction of her King and his armor of protection.

Queen will never look back even when she has been failed, the Kingdom depends on strength.

When the affirmation prayer has been set, the King and Queen are blessed by the throne. They sit high to never look low. They will run a bonded kingdom that shall not be broken.  Their strength, determination, and mindset are molded to not be broken.

The royals will offer their introduction for many that have come before and didn't fit the mold and some were forced in the mold but only thought of the title and neglected the work. 

Royal ancestors specially built this kingdom mold and kept it locked. To unlock the mold, hearts of the raised young had to beat to one rhythm, hearts broken free from hindrance.

They are raised to find each other, the time it took the bond to strengthen the mold.

Stand and observe the structure created and the boldness of the mold they will uphold.

Molded together.