Chapter. 39

Stef's POV

"Come on, It's warm enough now. Let's go to the beach." Dom whines dancing around the kitchen.

"Maybe I don't want to go to the beach."

I sit at the island and poke at the sandwich that Dom has made for me.

"Why not! The sun is out, it's warm, I wanna see you in a sexy bikini..." He whispers the last part.

"What will we do at this beach?"

I smirk and look up at him.

"We will have fun, I promise." He says walking towards me.

"Fine I will go."

He starts kissing my cheek

"Only, If Mia comes." I smirk.

He ponders for a moment.

"Sure, why not?"

I nod and murmur. "She's gonna love it."

{~}

The car is all packed and ready to go. Max, Danny, and Mia are in the car waiting for us. And I'm waiting for Dom.

"Maybe we shouldn't go to the beach. I mean it might rain or something." I suggest sitting on our bed.

"I've checked the weather twice today, it's supposed to sunny all day."

I watch him pack the sunscreen.

He looks so excited. So I don't wanna be a party pooper.

"Ready!" He holds his hand out for me.

I smile, take his hand and leave the house.

When we get in the car I sit in the backseat with Danny.

Dom starts the car and starts driving.

The closer we get to the beach the more nervous I get and the more this bikini rides up my ass.

Dom was right the sun is shining and people are out enjoying it.

"We're here!" Max shouts and jumps out of the car when Dom parks.

I frown and get out of the car.

I take Mia's hand and all together we walk on the sand and found an open area to set our things.

"Are we gonna build a sandcastle stefanie?" Mia squeals jumping around in her little pink and white polka dot onesie.

"We're going to build the best sandcastle ever!" I tell her as Dom lays a towel on the sand.

I take off my shorts and tank top leaving a hot pink strapless two piece bikini. Mia and i are sort of matching.

I look to my left and see Dom laying on his back shirtless. Toned 8 pack in view.

After a few more seconds he looks over at me and smiles.

I love him to death.

"Wanna get in the water?" He asks sitting up.

Immediately Mia jumps up and yells "me!"

I hadn't noticed max and Danny we're already out by the water. I look away.

"Let's go." Dom holds out both of his hands, Mia takes one.

Quickly I try and think of a way out.

"Um I'm going to put some sunscreen on first."

He looks down at me concerned.

He will try and read my thoughts I know it. I try my best not to let him.