Chapter 1

I woke up and had a sudden shot of pain go through my head. I would like to say I regret the events of last night but what can I say it was great. I walked up into the kitchen to grab some advil and a glass of water. I realized that everyone else was sleeping. Wasn't much of a suprise although it was around 6 in the morning. I made my way down the stairs into my music room to do some writing. I had my guitars and recording equipment all set up in here. Right when I walked into the room there was the window that consumed the whole back wall giving me a beautiful view of the sunrise. I sat down at the table where my notebook and computer were. Before I could even open my notebook my phone started to go to go off. I looked down to see I had a text from my best friend Alex.

Alex: Hey babe, can you be a lifesaver and go get some coffee?!😘☺️

Me: Yeah, I'll head out in a sec

Alex: Thanks love ya

I headed up stairs to go change. I changed into some black leggings also throwing on a plain black shirt with a red flannel and black leather jacket. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car. I decided to go to my favourite coffee shop just around the block. I arrived and walked in. As I walked in there wasn't much of a line. There were 3 other people. Their were the typical men in suits the ones who probably had dreadful boring lives just stopping by on their way to work. There was one girl she wore light blue denim jeans and black sweater that had 2 pizzas making a heart. I then looked up to be met with her eyes staring right back at me. I quickly shot my head bad up to the front, which it did happen to be turn to order. I ordered the drinks and went to go wait at the side of the counter for my drinks. I heard my name being yelled and I grabbed the drinks and started to head out the door. As I was heading out the door I collided with another body sending both the person and I to the ground. Suprisingly the coffee's didn't spill on me but the spilt on the person I just had body checked.

"Oh my god I am sorry I was just coming back into grab som-" the girl started to ramble but I interupted.

"No don't worry about it should be sorry I spilt my coffee all over you," I said laughing nervously.

I looked up to be met with her alluring brown eyes. Damn was she ever beautiful which made me currently unstable.

"I should be sorry I got your coffee all over myself," she said giggling bringing her gaze to the ground.

"Well I accept your apology."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well I better get going to go clean this up," she said looking back at the ground again.

"Would you like to come over and I could pay you back for spilling my coffee on you?"

She looked up in a bit of shock which suddenly made me regret my question.

"Yeah sure... but you're not going to murder me in your basement are you?" she asked half jokingly.

"It wouldn't be the first time," I said winking her than laughing.

I looked to see her reaction and she looked worried.

"Babe I won't kill you, not everyone is heartless on this earth," I said trying to reasure her.

She sighed in relief.

"So is that a yes?" I said trying to suppress my laugh.

"What about the rule of getting to strangers cars?"

I cocked my eyebrow at her statement and have her a grin.

"My names Y/N," I said sticking my hand out.

She grabbed your hand and replied.

"Camila," she smiled holding our gaze.

"That should settle it," I said giving her a smile and walking to my car.

I reached the door to my car and turned around. Camila was standing there as she seemed motionless.

"Are you coming?" I said.

At my question she jumped and then turned around. She smiled and then walked to the passenger door and got in. I started driving and at first there was awkward silence but we soon sparked a conversation. I got to know a little more about her. She was 17 and was in a girl group called Fifth Harmony. I have heard them before but was never familiar with who they were or their music. I have also come to know she has a huge obsession with food not just any food; banana's and pizza were her main craze. I told her how I was 19 and that I was a solo artist and was signed to Capitol Records. I also told her that I am a movie fanatic. We arrived at my house and walked inside.

"I'll get you some new clothes to change in," I said heading up to my room to grab clothes.

I grabbed her one of my hoodies and some sweats. I walked back out and gave her the clothes. I was in the living room on the couch waiting for Camila. She was beautiful and had me a bit starstruck. How could I possibly out of all people bump into a gorgeous girl like her. Not only that, was she ever sweet. She was cute when she rambled which she tended to do a lot so far. What am I going to do...?

ANON: I hope you like the first chapter of this fic. Please vote and don't forget give feedback it helps me know what you like so that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!