Chapter 2

Camila walked back out wearing my hoodie and sweats. She did look pretty cute in it.

"Hi," she said shyly giving me a wave.

"You can sit," I said giggling a bit.

She made her way over to the couch and sat on the other side facing me. Before I could continue I was interrupted with loud shouting.

"Y/N did you bring me coffee and where's the adv-," Alex was yelling until she walked into the living room and stopped staring at the both of us.

She looked back and fourth between the two of us before she had said anything.

"Hi, not meaning to be rude but who is this?" Alex asked me.

"Oh sorry that's Camila I met her at the coffee shop."

After I had explained Alex gave her a friendly wave and a hi.

"Oh and that's Alex," I said to Camila.

Camila did the same as Alex giving her a small wave and a hi.

"Did you get me coffee?" she asked.

"No I did not..."

"Why?" Alex asked out of confusion.

"Well that would kind of be my fault," Camila said looking towards me and laughing nervously.

"Yeah we bumped into eachother when I was coming out with the coffee's," I said laughing a bit as well.

"Oh well damn, I am going to go out anyways to get myself a coffee and then I am going to go see Jake," Alex said as she got up off the couch and walked out the door.

"See you later," she hollered just before she slammed the door shut.

I looked over at Camila and we kind of sat in awkward silence for a moment.

"Soooo..?" I said.

"Soooo..." Camila mimicked.

"How about some tv?" I asked.

She nodded inresponse. So I turned on the tv. Frozen so happened to be on so I kept it on there. For a while we just sat their in awkward silence while watching the movie. But during a couple of songs we both started singing. Then we both started talking about the movie and ended up not paying attention. We ended up just talking and started to get to know eachother. I learned that she is 17 and she is apart of a girl group Fifth Harmony. Also that she loved pizza which explained her sweater earlier today. We mostly just joked around and laughed.

"Hey are you hungry?" I asked her.

As I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 10:30.

"Yeah," she said as she rubbed her stomach.

"What do you want?"

"Pizza!!!" She said excitedly.

"Pizza for breakfast?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah why not, pizza for breakfast is the best!"

"Alright," I said as I got my phone to call to order some.

After I called Camila just looked at me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"We should do something," She said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Tag," Camila said with a grin.

"With two people?"

"Yeah why not?"

Before I could respond Camila slapped my arm.

"You're it!" she yelled childishly running around the house.

"Oh you're in for it Camz," I said getting up starting to run after her.

After a couples minutes of running I was close behind her. I wrapped both my arms around her waist picking her up.

"Y-Y/N, what are you doing?" Camila said inbetween breathes.

I didn't respond. She started hitting my back.

"Let me go!" she squealed.

I laughed. I then threw her onto the couch and jumped on top of her and started to tickle her

"Y-Y/N p-p-please s-stop!" She screamed even louder.

"This revenge for slapping me!"

I then stopped tickling her and she looked up at me.

"You're a whimp," she retorted.

"Do you really wanna go there?" I said cocking up my eyebrow giving her a smirk.

She look at me quizzically. I then started tickling her again.

"OK I-I'm sorry!" the younger girl bursted out.

I smiled at her defeat and the stopped. She shot me a quick glare but we then both started laughing. The doorbell then rang. We both ran down excitedly. I opened the door to grab the pizza and pay for it. We returned back into the living room and started to eat the pizza right out of the box. I then turned on the tv and went to the Netfix app.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter." she responded.

I decided on watching 'The First Time' which was one of my favourite movies. After the movie was over we started talking about the characters relationship. While we daydreamed about having one like that one day. We were talking for a while until I realized that it was already 1:45 and it just dawned on me that I had to be at the studio in 15 minutes.

"I hate to be rude I am supposed to be at the studio and 15 min and I have to leave," I said apologetically.

"Oh well you better go," Camila said.

"Yeah," I laughed nervously. "Do you need a ride into town?" I asked her.

"I think I'll be fine I will just call one of the girls to pick me up," she said smiling at me.

"Well I am going to get going, I hope I get to see you again," I smiled and then ran out the door.

ANON: Well I hope that was good and you like it. Let me know what ya think. And let me know if you have any suggestions. Also sorry if there are any mistakes didn't really go over it.