Dinner

It's 6:25 and we are walking out of the house.
I'm wearing this:

You guys are walking up to there house and you knock on the door

You guys are walking up to there house and you knock on the door. Heidi answers the door and says "you must be the new neighbors come in" I said "thank you" and we walk in.

It smells like food inside specifically a beef roast. You all sit down at the table and talk and the mark brings out the food and you all eat.

After you go to there living room. You all talk for about 30 more minutes. Then your parents say that we should go back home. Then I ask if Charli could stay the night. They said yes because if we needed anything we could just call. When we got inside we went up to my room to get stuff to change into. Charli got her outfit and went to the bathroom to change and I changed in my room.

She came back in and I asked "do you want the bed I'll sleep on the floor" she sayed " if you want you can sleep up here with me I get nervous sleeping alone" I say "ok" and climb up on the bed. We decided to watch a scary movie.

At one part  Charli jumped and cuddled into me and I just hugged her making sure she was fine. She said she was ok but she didn't move away from me. I really didn't mind tho because not gonna lie I had a fat crush on her. I had always seen her on Tiktok and developed a crush at some point and it hasn't went away. I was living a dream basically.

Sorry if there is a lack of punctuation or spelling errors I suck at writing any thing
Well thanks for reading