✧ chapter 5 : some explaining

!! WARNING !!
this chapter has some manga spoilers about Touya, but unless your a new fan, you probably already know hehe

Recap:
Shigarki side-glanced at Izuku. He shuddered.

"Let's start with you!" The villain pointed and evil-smiled at Izuku.

Gulp.

"You have One For All. You're All Might's successor. You were Quirkless."

Another gulp.

"Trick question! They're all true!"

Izuku looked like he wanted to cry. He was speechless, in a very bad way. He wanted to disappear, hide, anything to get out of this horrible situation.

"W-what!?" Mineta stuttered. "You're All Might's successor!?"

Midoriya squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for his classmates to get angry at him.

But that never happened..

"Why are you that surprised? Dramatic much." Tsu said, rolling her eyes.

what? Izuku thought. Are they not angry at me?

"Midoriya, you can open your eyes now." Ojiro said, smiling softly at his classmate.

"Yeah! We aren't gonna kill you or anything!!" Mina joked. A few, like Kaminari and Sero, laughed with her.

Izuku opened his eyes. Huh, I was worried.. for nothing..?

But then Kaminari's face dropped, "wait!! Guys, protect Mido, Bakugou's probably gonna kill him!!" The pikachu panicked. As if on cue Bakugou snorted.

"I'm not going to kill him, idiot. Well, not today anyway.." Bakugou sneered.

Was that supposed to be comforting? Izuku thought.

Yaomomo glanced at the angry pomeranian, "Actually, you don't seem surprised at all..?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Well duh of course I'm not surprised-"

"He's right! Once you think about it, it was pretty obvious. How did we not put two and two together? All Might and Midoriya are always hanging out!" Hagakure interrupted, disappointed she didn't connect the dots.

"What? No actually I-"

"Oh.. so you aren't All Might's secret love child after all.." Todoroki commented.

"Oi, don't interrupt me!!" Bakugou exclaimed. Everyone looked at him as he sighed. "Yeah, you guys are idiots for not finding out!-"

"You didn't find out either until today, so I wouldn't talk if I were you!" Mineta said.

"I ALREADY KNEW YOU SH*TTY GRAPE HEAD!" Bakugou yelled, looking ready to murder Mineta.

"You already knew?" Iida gasped, looking to Midoriya for answers.

Midoriya shrugged, "He's known me since childhood so.."

"WE AREN'T FRIENDS! DON'T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE WE ARE YOU DAMN NERD!"

"They totally forgot they're being kidnapped." Dabi said in a dead tone, watching the kids argue back and forth.

"so, should we like knock them out? Or just see how this plays out?" Toga asked Shigaraki.

The villain thought for a moment. "I'm kinda bored so let's just keep watching this." Then he turned to Kurogiri. "Get us some popcorn and soda."

Kurogiri nodded, and disappeared into his portal.

"Anyways, what's One for All?" Jiro asked.

"Oh! It's my quirk. Er- All Might's quirk. Uh no, it's-" The green-haired tried to explain but just ended up confusing his classmates even more.

Bakugou groaned in annoyance. "You suck at explaining things, just let me do it."

Midoriya gave a small smile, "Thanks Kacchan."

Bakugou rolled his eyes and explained the history of One for All and how it works. Midoriya then started explaining his life story and how he met All Might. His classmates all listened intently and never interrupted them for more than thirty minutes.

"So, yeah, that's all of it I think! Any questions?"

"Wow, you guys are complete idiots, aren't you? How the hell are we having trouble defeating you?" Dabi said, rolling his eyes.

"You just explained how your quirk works.. Didn't think it'd be that easy to gain such important information." Shigaraki smiled, cunningly.

Class 1A turned their heads and stared at the villains, who we're sitting, listening to their conversation, munching on popcorn, with sodas in their hands, excluding Shigaraki because you know why.

"Oh right, we're at the League of Villain's base.." Uraraka realized.

How could we have forgotten such an important thing!? Iida and Yaomomo thought, embarrassed.

Toga giggled, "thanks Izu-kun!!"

"Didn't you already know this information though? You would think All for One would tell you.." Tsu thought out-loud.

"hm, yeah we did. Shigaraki just wanted to mess with you."

"Thanks for ruining the fun!"

"idiot obsessed with hands."

"burnt chicken nugget!"

"crusty lips."

"What's happening? Kirishima whispered to Sero. Sero shrugged.

Is this how they felt when we were talking? Midoriya thought for no reason at all.

"FRICKING RUNAWAY BOY!"

Dabi glared at Shigaraki, "Shut up."

The villain grinned. "Oh you don't like being called that?~"

"drop it."

"What if I tell them you're real name?" Shigaraki teased.

"Shigaraki, that's going too far!" Twice started as he glanced at Shoto, "especially since he's here.."

"calm down! I wasn't actually going to!"

Dabi angrily left the room, grumbling on about how stupid this was and how he was going to kill Shigaraki later.

Before Dabi had completely left Shigaraki called him, "you forgive me right? Right? Touya?"

The room fell silent as everyone stopped in their tracks. The class was confused with the exception of one boy.

Touya?

Shigaraki's smile stayed on his face as if he felt no guilt at all.

"oh sh*t! whoops!~"