7.

Authors Note: Even though I'm from England , I'm watching the US elections very closely

Authors Note: Even though I'm from England , I'm watching the US elections very closely . Do I have any American readers, if so who do you guys want to win ? Let me know ! Or even if you're not from America, who are you guys rooting for ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping away from Enzo as if I had been burnt , I turned around to see a girl who I had never seen before but something about the sadistic looking glint in her eye made me feel wry.

From her scent I could tell she was a vampire , she had smooth white skin that looked almost translucent with long white hair and large red eyes that were farmed by long thick eyelashes. She looked perfect , too perfect and the longer I looked at her, the most evil she seemed to look.

"Who the fuck are you?" Enzo demanded , obviously feeling uncomfortable by her beady stare.

Her lips pulled back into a smile so wide I was amazed her face didn't split into two as she said " My name is Rosie, you don't know me but I know you Zia. Kavos made sure of that"

"Excuse me?"

The way she said my fathers name made me begin to feel uneasy , I had a bad feeling about whatever she was going to say next. However, I knew I could take her and easily if she tried to step out of line but something told me it wouldn't come to a fight . Not a physical one anyway .

"I'd like to talk to you alone" Her eyes flickered distastefully towards Enzo "Tell your boyfriend to stand down and give us some privacy"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Oh, you just go around feeling up guys dicks do you ? How ..... interesting . Very unseemly for a woman who's soon to be engaged but alas, what do I know . I must have just got the wrong end of the stick" Rosie drawled, her tone laced in amusement .

Her words were like a slap in the face and guilt and self hatred clawed their way up my body , I was a disgrace. I was going to be engaged and I had betrayed Hadrian completely, I was an awful person and I deserved whatever was coming from this Rosie girl.

"Leave us" I commanded, glancing briefly at Enzo.

"No way , I don't trust this girl at all. She looks like the type of person who would have voted for Trump back in the year 2020" Enzo refused , not taking his eyes off Rosie .

"I don't need your help , I'm perfectly capable of defending myself . Go and check on my brothers , I won't tell you again" I hissed , feeling antsy by his presence .

He was a reminder of what I had done, what I could have done if I wasn't interrupted , I wanted him gone and immediately. His presence only made me feel worse.

"Fine but If you touch her , I'll eat you alive and I mean it in the literal way" Enzo said , flashing her a deadly smile that reminded me of his father Chaos which made Rosie and I flinch back before he left .