Truth or Dare

Denkis pov:

Me and Shinso have been friends for a while now and i really like him. And because were having a Halloween party i invited him.

We were already thirty minutes into the party and it was pretty boring. I was going to say something but Mina stopped me.

"Let's play truth or dare!" She yelled. Everyone looked at her and we all got in a circle around the fireplace.

We started playing and it was Sero's turn.

"Hmm, ooh, Denki truth or dare?" He smirked and I knew this was bad. He knew about my crush, so i had to play it safe.

"Truth." I smirked when he got a sad look.

"Boring, but okay. Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" He looked around then back at me. Ugh I didn't want to answer this, but i had to the punishment was eating something out of the garbage, ew.

"Yes i do, but i won't say who it is." We went around for a little longer and then eventually we got back to me. This time it was Mina.

"Truth or dare, Denki." Ugh there really trying to screw me over but whatever.

"Dare." She got an excited look and i got scared.

"I dare you to kiss your crush." Oh no, but the next thing needed to be eaten is a banana peel that's three weeks old soooo....

"Okay fine." I turned towards Shinso grabbed his face and kissed him.